AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Jademz
User

Re: "The Home of Tron" have another meaning

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 6:19 PM
iGame3D Wrote:

From the book:

"The Electronic World enmeshes the earth, and reaches beyond it."

"On the screen computer modeled figures warred, throwing disks of devastating power at each other...

Elsewhere, closer than the boy and girl would have believed and yet infinitely distant, warriors faced each other across an arena on the Game Grid, in the System."

See the kids are in the arcade, but electronic warriors in every game everywhere are "on the Game Grid, in the System".

A paragraph further it explains "The arena was one of many in the Domain known as the Game Grid."

After the set up to show user vs. user on the grid we get to Sark with "Another game was in progress over the Grid."

It has nothing to do with realistic technology of the time and more to do with the existence of a manmade parallel dimension.

The Encom mainframe was not the only source of programs with self awareness, just the home of one that was devouring every other program globally it could find and trying to take over the world. All the other programs just followed their programming, you know like calculating interest rates, woohoo. Ed Dillinger admits to programming the MCP to "want too much", oops.

Now for the topic of Tron being at Flynn's...why not?
A copy of his program could be stored there on anything, considering he's from the 80's he probably fits on less than a standard high density floppy disk. So why not, play the game to a certain level and release TRON from his chip soldiered onto an arcade board...dun dun dun!

It's sci-fi so anything goes.

This movie is going to rock.

Yeah this helps alot, I remember hearing this stuff before, thanks for adding that here!

But for a alternate universe of light, the story doesn't come across very "spiritual". It is fact that alternate universes probably exsist within what we see here, and other types here, and elsewhere as well. So Tron's universe is interesting, but not in the sense that everything with energy is subject to memory injection on a grand scale without a science based platform to stand on to give it reason. (IMO)

So are we to accept that a person having a Tron arcade game is spreading a virus known as the MCP in this case? or just playing the machine makes it possible to get code absorbed? The entire electrical grid can be shut down and controlled by a whim? He can just manifest in your TV set?

We know now that data is transferred over the electric grid, over radio, so to be all inclusive is pure chaos on a massive scale. I know it's strange to think about, so I'll just say: "hmmm. seems odd."

Yeah Daddyo, a alternate energetic dodecahedron shaped metatroniverse with complex dynamic realities.
where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

simbeau
User

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 6:51 PM
achilles Wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdiz0k0Rudwwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 7:03 PM
No point since the 'troll' has been banned already. :P

Besides, wasn't this already covered in a different thread when we talked about Sark vs random program game sequence-- that I took it to parallel with the kid playing the lightcycle game rather than them being in the machine itself.

Beating a dead horse with a disc, here!where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

simbeau
User

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 7:05 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:No point since the 'troll' has been banned already. :P

Besides, wasn't this already covered in a different thread when we talked about Sark vs random program game sequence-- that I took it to parallel with the kid playing the lightcycle game rather than them being in the machine itself.

Beating a dead horse with a disc, here!

I wasn't beating a dead horse, i posted a funny g33k inside joke. where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Cam_the_Man
User

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 8:22 PM
iGame3D Wrote:Because if you were going to steal that program, you'd look for it on a disk, a usb drive, a hard drive, etc.

Who would crack the case on an arcade game and monkey around with a big old motherboard?

I like this theory.
where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 "The Home of Tron" have another meaning