TRON: LEGACY 
 My pics from Flynn's Arcade and more!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
ShadowDragon1
User

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 4:00 AM
Sorry for the delay, been really busy and tired as heck.
Here's the scuzzy data...

This is a pic I took of Cindy Morgan when I met her.

This pic is of a certain Tron Sector member that was one of the writers of the comic "Tron:Ghost in The Machine", that I met at the Slave Labour Graphics booth.

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Jademz
User

Re: My pics from Flynn's Arcade and more!

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 6:43 AM
Cool! nice pics!

VRAM
User

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 1:31 PM
Excellent pics ShadowDragon! I loved the FLYNN'S Arcade's pics... mmm... PROTON BOMBERS??? Interesting... most interesting...order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

You need to check out the COMPLETELY UNOFFICIAL TRON TIMELINE!
Meanwhile in the real world... the controller feeds the shift clock to the VRAM's video port. Each shift clock pulse causes the VRAM to deliver the next datum, in strict address order, from the shift-register to the video port... Next frame-buffer data: Who created users?

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 6:46 PM
OOooh, I would so love to go to the arcade. The pictures are excellent!

Thanks, Shadow!

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

isMetaClass
User

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 7:19 PM
great pics! i wish i had been there!

Legion Of The Disney-raised, proud member

Daddyo
User

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 8:42 PM
Ya know I'm almost certain that they changed at least the flourescent signs each day. I don't remember seeing those, but coulda been the lack of time.

xalener
User

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 8:54 PM
Anyone notice how the highlited letters in "Proton" Spelled Pron? lol.

Alan: I was paged last night. Came from your dad's arcade
sam: So?
Alan: the number's been disconnected for 20 years!
Sam: THEN WHO WAS PAGER

NickatNite
User

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 10:31 PM
xalener Wrote:Anyone notice how the highlited letters in "Proton" Spelled Pron? lol.

Looking at the "Home of TRON" neon sign with letters partially out; I think the arcade setup was a rush job and some of the neon tubing was damaged during installation or transport :-(

Nick

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 10:31 PM
Or maybe it was intentional?

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 10:33 PM
NickatNite Wrote:
xalener Wrote:Anyone notice how the highlited letters in "Proton" Spelled Pron? lol.

Looking at the "Home of TRON" neon sign with letters partially out; I think the arcade setup was a rush job and some of the neon tubing was damaged during installation or transport :-(

Nick

I think they did that to make the arcade look like it was from the 80's and the neon signs were "aged" and not in mint condition.

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

"what the hell is a limux.."

- Gattorcar (a user on YouTube) April 17, 2007

test

ShadowDragon1
User

on Tuesday, July, 28, 2009 10:36 PM
I think it was intentional. It fits the scene shown at the Tron Legacy panel, where Sam goes to a dusty old Flynn's Arcade with all the arcade games covered in plastic tarps and turns the power back on and all the games and juke box comes back on.

So it's sort of re-creation of Flynn's Arcade as it would be 27 yrs later in the actual movie.

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

retrorandy
User

on Wednesday, July, 29, 2009 1:04 AM
One cool thing about Disney they made this thing feel almost like you were waiting for a ride at Disneyland. Right down to the tricky lines where you think you're almost in, but you've got another line to go through.

Daddyo
User

on Thursday, July, 30, 2009 11:23 PM
NickatNite Wrote:Looking at the "Home of TRON" neon sign with letters partially out; I think the arcade setup was a rush job and some of the neon tubing was damaged during installation or transport :-(

Nick
I'm almost sure (but not positive) that when the arcade transitioned towards the cycle that when the lights flashed in the room that the signs fully lit up. Every sign looked broken normally.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY