Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Opinions on TR2N toys. What do you think?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
TRON.dll
User

Re: Opinions on TR2N toys. What do you think?

on Wednesday, August, 12, 2009 10:34 PM
Cyberwolven Wrote:
ShadowDragon1 Wrote:Only thing is replica tend to be so dang expensive for me, and I want something cheap I can velco onto my back and that can throw and not maim anyone or my son with.

With nerf disks we can throw the ring disks at each other safely.

I just want them to look pretty good and to glow in the dark, that's *if* Nerf made some.

But I wouldn't sue Aerobie or Frisbee Co. if my son got accidently hit in the head by frisbee or aerobie disk.

Yeah. As long as it looks good, but isn't too dangerous I'd buy it. I'd like to be able to throw it around without worrying. I'd probably wouldn't be able to afford something too expensive either.

This has something to do with this "exercise" thing I've heard about.

Interest in thread went down 30%.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

BlueTronWarrior
Sector Admin

on Monday, August, 17, 2009 7:02 PM
The company that has the master toy license for the new Tron Legacy movie is:

Spin Masters

I was at SDCC and while wearing my Tron costume the day of the panel I met two gentlemen who I struck up a conversation with about Tron and they gave me the info. Hopefully it's true because they said the new stuff is going to be awesome!

Jademz
User

on Monday, August, 17, 2009 9:58 PM
Air Hogs- ok I'm going to start my exotic wood UV additive infused lightcycle. Hopefully I can perfect a new type of fan art. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

ShadowDragon1
User

on Monday, August, 17, 2009 10:06 PM
I hope other companies are going to make Tron Legacy mechandize and T:L toys.

I want a dang blue glow in the dark Nerf "Tron Legacy" throwing ring-disk....grrrabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Daddyo
User

on Monday, August, 17, 2009 11:34 PM
I hear Trojan will be moving their product line over to the new TRON glow in the dark models

ShadowDragon1
User

on Tuesday, August, 18, 2009 12:39 AM
Um. I don't think so.

Bad joke is bad. Fatal Error exception 0000404.
End of Line

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

The PimpDragon
User

on Thursday, August, 20, 2009 6:15 PM
A lightcycle for a "Marvel Legends" size figure wouldn't be too large to create - especially when you see the size of vehicles for the 3 3/4" G.I. Joe line or Star Wars line.

7" tall, fully poseable figures would be awesome and allow for two important things: (1.) detail and (2.) super poseability to achieve the crazy poses you know we'll see when the new disc fighting breaks loose!

But, I'd be okay with 3 3/4" figs if they were as detailed as current Star Wars figs/vehicles/accessories. That could rock and allow for more things like playsets (I'd love a throwback MCP playset)!.

Jademz
User

on Thursday, August, 20, 2009 6:47 PM
cool ideas PimpDragon. Those would be awesome to have.

Here's something I think folks including myself would buy the crud out of:

A Tron city landscape full of glass that's uv activated in blacklight, but filled with various gasses inside the matrix using plasma lighting.

and for the MCP, a similar peice of Tron styled art:

Dances and flickers to Daft Punk music. oh man I'm in the wrong business.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, August, 20, 2009 7:56 PM
BlueTronWarrior Wrote:The company that has the master toy license for the new Tron Legacy movie is:

Spin Masters

I was at SDCC and while wearing my Tron costume the day of the panel I met two gentlemen who I struck up a conversation with about Tron and they gave me the info. Hopefully it's true because they said the new stuff is going to be awesome!

So, Spinmaster does a lot of RC toys.

RC lightcycles maybe? I can see them definitely doing the Lightjet, as it's a 4x4 jeep-esque vehicle. The actual LC's might be less likely. 2 wheel vehicles aren't the easiest thing to do with an RC vehicle. A flying recognizer likely won't happen, but who knows.

I'm all for glowing styrofoam TRON frisbees.

I'm pretty excited for the game, though. I want to drive that Mark 2 lightcycle with the Wiimote as the handlebar!

Speaking of the game, I think people here are setting their expectations a bit high. Look at all the other Disney movie games. Wall-E was quite possibly the most boring game ever. Nothing interesting about it. Dead Man's Chest for DS? Also boring, as well as the whole idea that pirates gain "savvy" after killing British soldiers.

Makes perfect sense.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

NickScratch
User

on Monday, September, 14, 2009 10:15 PM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote:Cyberwolven, I already mentioned that I think Nerf should make throwing Data disks/ Ring-Disk in the Tron Legacy design and that they should glow in the dark , have a blue, green-yellow, and red versions.

Why nerf?

Because hard plastic would have some people b**ching about "it's a dangerous toy", and such because well most parents don't want their kids throwing a hard plastic ring/disk at each other...

I'm thinking with the new design that could work. The ring could be a black plastic, and the glowing edge would just be glow in the dark nerf. that should work quite nicely.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Monday, September, 14, 2009 10:51 PM
Either the whole ring disk will be made of nerf material. Any plastic part would be semi soft. But I do hope Nerf actually makes them.

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Opinions on TR2N toys. What do you think?