Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 TRON: Legacy - going to ruin a legacy?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Nar78
User

Re: TRON: Legacy - going to ruin a legacy?

on Thursday, August, 27, 2009 1:29 AM
I love Tron very much and respect it for what it was. I enjoyed every minute of it and always remember that when Tron first showed up, it was ahead of its game by many miles.

I wasnt thrilled with the test trailer myself, but I held back any verbal opinion about it because the word "test" is in there. Im hoping that the actual movie will feature technological bits and quirks like the data frame skies found in TRON 2.0 game, rather than clouds and what looks to be precipitation.

Anyways, personally, I look forward to this film very much. Disney is putting down an insane amount of money into this, so Im comfortable right now about the final turn out.

I would love it if they some how show a quick evolutionary change between the construct of the 80s up to today's advancements so all the old school Tron fans and the new ones can enjoy some homage to the original.

Im glad Jeff Bridges is back.

Not sure I like the plot though. I sorta expected a little more thought process behind the plot. Something sort of like the first Matrix film, that made you think about things in reflection to our everyday living.

Well.. we shall see.

Let's try to stay positive until the film is out friends. WE'RE GETTING A NEW TRON MOVIE!! where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"So, nice-looking ship you got here ."

xalener
User

on Thursday, August, 27, 2009 1:45 AM
I still am unphased by the more natural aspects of this new cyberworld. I mean after all, it has been stewing in it's own juices for two decades. And has been heavily affected by the presence of a REAL person. This world is only half digital in both story and design. I find this rather interesting.

Alan: I was paged last night. Came from your dad's arcade
sam: So?
Alan: the number's been disconnected for 20 years!
Sam: THEN WHO WAS PAGER

ShadowDragon1
User

on Thursday, August, 27, 2009 3:49 AM
If one's looks closely at the virtual storm clouds in the test footage; when there's a flash of energy in the cloud you'll see a dense grid pattern...order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, August, 27, 2009 4:25 PM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote:If one's looks closely at the virtual storm clouds in the test footage; when there's a flash of energy in the cloud you'll see a dense grid pattern...

That was one of the first things I noticed about the HD trailer. I kept forgetting to mention it.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

xalener
User

on Thursday, August, 27, 2009 6:51 PM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote:If one's looks closely at the virtual storm clouds in the test footage; when there's a flash of energy in the cloud you'll see a dense grid pattern...

Well, EVERYTHING had that grid patteren. Everyone's face had it. Including the REAL Jeff.

But I saw it as more of a TV screen effect. Like when the camera would fly into a screen in the Matrix.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Alan: I was paged last night. Came from your dad's arcade
sam: So?
Alan: the number's been disconnected for 20 years!
Sam: THEN WHO WAS PAGER

ShadowDragon1
User

on Thursday, August, 27, 2009 8:11 PM
I liked the dense grid showing through the flashing clouds or in the flickering light projected within the rider's helmet. It's pretty interesting that when the light cycle was damaged piece of it break off in cubes and small sharp angular chunks .

It was little touches like that gave things a more digital-surreal element to it in the test footage.

I hope the surging/pulsing semi-dense grid patterns (along with glowing circuit patterns on the characters, like on their skin would look so dang awesome I think) are used in the movie.

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 TRON: Legacy - going to ruin a legacy?