TRON: LEGACY 
 Personal opinion: Doesn't look good :(

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
xalener
User

Re: Personal opinion: Doesn't look good :(

on Sunday, October, 04, 2009 1:17 PM
Just because we've never seen Lightcycles bang up on each other doesn't mean they can't.

Alan: I was paged last night. Came from your dad's arcade
sam: So?
Alan: the number's been disconnected for 20 years!
Sam: THEN WHO WAS PAGER

Fygee
User

on Sunday, October, 04, 2009 8:39 PM
The way I've always looked at Tron's world is that it's not a literal interpretation of what goes on inside of a computer (obviously).

The movie basically just translates what goes on there for us in a way that we, and those who get sucked into it, can understand.

As for other things, such as programs having emotions, it's just creative license to make the movie interesting. The same thing happens with pretty much every other movie and video game out there.

Also keep in mind that Flynn is a user, and they have super special funky powers when put inside of computers, so it's very well possible that Flynn has altered the Tron universe to more accurately reflect the human universe even if none of it is real.

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, October, 04, 2009 11:50 PM
Fygee Wrote:The way I've always looked at Tron's world is that it's not a literal interpretation of what goes on inside of a computer (obviously).

The movie basically just translates what goes on there for us in a way that we, and those who get sucked into it, can understand.

As for other things, such as programs having emotions, it's just creative license to make the movie interesting. The same thing happens with pretty much every other movie and video game out there.

Also keep in mind that Flynn is a user, and they have super special funky powers when put inside of computers, so it's very well possible that Flynn has altered the Tron universe to more accurately reflect the human universe even if none of it is real.

I've always seen the world of TRON as a religious metaphor for computers.

Religious computing. That's pretty awesome.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Sunday, October, 04, 2009 11:54 PM

Like the majority have said, I think it's way too early to be making a judgment call on the sequel.

At this point, we just haven't seen enough. We've got one outdated concept test reel that Kosinski is saying he kind of hates having been released, because it doesn't accurately reflect where they are now. (Which is why, for a long time, I didn't think the concept trailer would be released any time soon.) That, and we've got a few concept art stills.

We need to wait a year, and then come back and take another look at it. By then it should be pretty much finalized, and we can start expressing praise or criticism then.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, October, 05, 2009 12:30 AM
I think by next year we'll probably start seeing some new material.

Anyone have any ideas on when Disney X-D promotion might start?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

crom
User

on Wednesday, October, 07, 2009 2:40 PM
Looks like a lot of people are forming an opinion based on a two minute test trailer and a lot of supposition.I think it would be a lot kinder to everyone if we all make an informed decision when the official cinema trailer and the movie are released.A lot of voices have been raised over the appearance of the electronic world and even down to the minutiae of the circuit lines ( or lack of ) on the characters riding the light cycles. You may realise that pictures have been posted on this site regarding photos taken during production and there is a picture of an extra taking a lunch break, clad in a more traditional blue programs outfit.
Stagnation is the enemy of change and we all expect the appearance of the Encom system world to have radically changed over the past 27 years but as long as the basic concepts are remaining, then I will be more than happy to see the finished article. When the original film was released over here in the UK, I went to see it and was blown away by it and I fully expect the sequel to do the same.
Please also remember that Tron was very much a product of its time, by way of capturing the mood of the time and the expansion of video games and the advent of the electronic age. I fully anticipate the new film will capture the essense of the 21st century, namely the internet, digital music and communications and a host of other things beside.
The only thing I will be commenting on and pointing at the screen is the fact that James Frain is in the new film. I recently saw him appearing as Sir Thomas Cromwell in 'The Tudors' on BBC tv and I don't want his character; Jarvis to meet the same messy fate.

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Password:reindeer flotilla

How do you steer this?Help!!!

www.staggeringstories.net

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Personal opinion: Doesn't look good :(