Fan Fiction & Art 
 Next chapter out

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
mastercilinder
User

Next chapter out

on Friday, November, 06, 2009 12:32 AM
Sorry this took so long but here is my next installment. P.S. I'm still working on the story and I pkan to upload every other week or so. Enjoy!

Almost immediately after Flynn types in the command in the computer, a blue streak of light zips out of the laser. A graph in the shape of a man appears and forms into Rob. Rob almost loses balance as Flynn tries to prop him up.
“How ya feeling buddy?” Flynn asks.
Rob stares blankly back at Flynn. “I don’t know . . .” Rob mutters.
Alan looks concerned at Rob. “Well you were right, I guess. What now, Flynn?”
Flynn looks at Rob. “How’d you like a promotion?”
Rob’s eyes roll back in his head. He faints.

“Flynn’s going to make that poor janitor a beta tester for what, the digitizing laser?” Lora asks Alan.
“Well that’s what he keeps telling me.” Alan sighs. “I just hope nothing goes wrong.”
“Really.” Lora agrees. “Can’t I talk to him about this?”
“Probably not, He’s locked himself up in the lab with Rob. Still running those damned tests of his.” Alan worriedly states as he grabs his coffee from the counter. “I can barely eat.” He pauses. “We should try to talk to him and get him to stop.”
“Maybe I can help.” Lora smugly replies.
Alan just sips his coffee not caring what she has in mind. “Knock yourself out; it won’t work whatever you’re planning.”
“Just watch.” She says, grinning. Lora slowly walks down the hall in the direction of the Lab, her smugness emitting even in her walk.
“Wonder if she still has feelings for Flynn” Alan ponders.
Flynn runs around the laser area like mad. Rob just stares at him sitting in front of the laser like a deer caught in the headlights. “Ready, Rob?” Flynn rhetorically asks.
“I don’t know, Mr. Flynn. What did you say I’m doing this time?” Rob nervously shudders.
“Same thing, this time I’m just gonna remove some presets I located from the last operating system.”
“Is that safe?”
“It’ll be fine.” Flynn says as he bolts to the computer and inputs the laser’s commands.
Suddenly Lora walks into the lab and climbs up the ladders and stairs to Flynn. “You alright Flynn?”
Flynn looks up from pressing the enter key and stares at Lora. Rob staring at both of them. “Wait!” he screams as he becomes digitized. The laser’s beam different than before, seems to erratically make a green beam over Rob. Suddenly Rob is gone and something on the computer screen comes up. “What?” Flynn asks “What happened?” Lora shrieks.
Flynn reads the screen.
WARNING! DIGITIZATION ERROR HAS OCCURRED! CHECKING FOR ERRORS...
NONE CHECKING PRESETS...
PRESETS HAVE BEEN CHANGED CAUSING DIGITIZATION ERROR.
DIGITAZATION TARGET CONTAINS ERRORS LINES 264946, 15638364, 3456484, 6602740, AND 78538956.
TARGET MUST BE DELETED OR SYSTEM WILL BECOME CORRUPTED.
“NO!” Flynn yells. “No no … Get Alan! Hurry!” he screams at Lora. Lora runs out of the lab she finds Alan finishing his coffee! “Alan come quick! Something happened in the lab!” Alan runs into the lab and climbs to the laser area he looks at the screen in horror.
Rob.USER:AAAA@AAAaaAA@AAaAHHHHhH! H3LLP M333!! Help! MY 3Y35! I AM 8URNING. MY SKIN ITS CR@CKING! Y0U S0N 0F A 8*124! I’M GR333N N0W! WHY? WHHHHYY?!?!?
SYSTEM H@S DISCOV3R3D 3RROR.
DEL3T3 DIGIT@ZITI0N T@RG3T?

Flynn turns to Alan and looks at him mouth agape. “What do I do?”

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art 
 Next chapter out