Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Spike TV Teasing Tron:Legacy The Videogame!!!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 6 Pages
Jademz
User

Re: Spike TV Teasing Tron:Legacy The Videogame!!!

on Monday, December, 14, 2009 11:37 PM
Oh nice! thanks for the links to those high rez ones too.

Traahn
User

on Tuesday, December, 15, 2009 12:03 AM
Gorgeous shots!

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, December, 15, 2009 1:09 AM
Found this on Youtube. A recent update to the actual game called Tron Evoultion here. I don't know if it was already mentioned here about it I was trying to look within the pages on the topic here to see if it was laready posted here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GnHs9GcbyY I don't think it was ever posted but it will be available for the PC, XBbox 360 and the PS3 as well from the bottom of the last scen when shown.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Cyberwolven
User

on Tuesday, December, 15, 2009 1:27 AM
Those are some nice stills.

I also finally got a chance to watch the better quality video, so things are much easier to see.

It might be obvious from those lightcycles that we may get multiplayer after all.

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

deadly_cookie
User

on Tuesday, December, 15, 2009 2:16 AM
I'm positively excited, about the movie, as well as the game. As long as they keep focus on style (and some of Tron 2.0 stuff), and detail in geometry (apart from just textures, f.i. lines/ridges on recogn. feet/walls).. Screens look great.. I have a minor niggle about the background city, mostly that it looks a bit too earthly/city/ghostly (and that you can't go there), and maybe the codenumber on the recognizer.. And things don't look scaley enough just yet (looks a bit miniature actually, but it has a charm to it)..

Strike a good balance (which it pretty much already has), and you can go really big/far.. with some more polish engine wise, well animated characters, as well as tools, and some other experimental stuff, you have something special. These guys have the easiest jobs in the world, as well as getting paid in houses, it'd be shame and i'd be surprised if they'd still manage to mess up. I guess all it comes down to is design..abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, December, 15, 2009 6:43 AM

Thanks for finding those screenshots, Mr. Sinistar. Blue's didn't include those in their article.

Hmm. At least the suits look a little better from the front than the side, going by that screenshot.

And so far, I'm not disappointed with the look of the graphics like a lot of people seem to be, in the places I've checked across the internet. That's provided they're not bullshots that make the game look better than it actually does.

But, again . . . a pretty game does not necessarily a good game make.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

ShadowDragon1
User

on Tuesday, December, 15, 2009 12:11 PM
Beautiful still CGI shots from the game! Looking pretty damn awesome so far..

I just thought of this.

The main character's armor maybe Anti-Viral, like the embodiment of dense encrypted code and anti viral algorythms that take the form of that armor suit, the minimal trace lines may be a result of guarding/ intrisic
fire-walling against code infection and corruption! That would make SOO much sense!

Too many circuitry "veins" would/could expose the Program to be infected or corrupted! This game's back story MAY explain the design & functionality of the suits in Tron Legacy! If true I think that would be brilliant.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

HooDooMan
User

on Tuesday, December, 15, 2009 11:22 PM
Jademz Wrote:So is anyone else here thinking what I'm thinking? Tron was the ultimate weapon - He beat the MCP. The guy featured in the game trailer said he was created to be the ultimate weapon. Sounds like Bruce to me. Just a thought.. Could be entirely new.

After watching a clip of an interview with Bruce I found on YouTube, I think you may be right, Jademz. The voice speaking in the game trailer sounds an awful lot like a modulated version of Bruce's voice. To me, the inflection seems to be the same and the cadence is similar. So you may have hit on something with the corrupted program possibly being TRON. It's a stretch, I know. But I think this may be a way for them to work TRON (the program) into the story (and thus the title) in a way that is unexpected and more interesting than just, "Yeah, TRON's still here after 25 years".

Of course, I could be completely wrong about all this too. LOL! abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

wwwmwww
User

on Saturday, December, 19, 2009 12:21 PM
Mr. Sinistar Wrote:Just in case you guys missed it...a couple of screenshots were released with the press release:

There is one additional screenshot in the gallery here:
http://disney.go.com/Tron/#/game
Was the jpg for it in the press release as well? If anyone has it could they post it? I don't know how to save it from the flash thing on the site.

Thanks,
Carl

FirstPrevious Page: of 6 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Spike TV Teasing Tron:Legacy The Videogame!!!