TRON: LEGACY 
 New Legacy Poster and Image

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
Traahn
User

Re: New Legacy Poster and Image

on Thursday, December, 10, 2009 11:32 AM
I like the photo a lot. Moody and a glimpse of upcoming Tron goodness.

Like most, I also hope there's more circuitry added to the suits post-production; and that maybe the scene gets spiced up a little with some glowing stuff... but I think that'll probably come in the upcoming months.

(Edited post so it's shorter.)where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

ArcadeWarrior
User

on Thursday, December, 10, 2009 11:50 AM
When it comes to the costumes, let's wait and see. I do hope that's not the FINAL design and that they will add some effects to the suits as well. If not, I guess we'll have to see what it looks like in 3DHD.

As for the new poster, awesome! That's much better than that first teaser poster we had seen. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

------------->
Games? You want games, I'll give you games...

Overmind
User

on Thursday, December, 10, 2009 1:38 PM
Fy first thought when I saw that Sam/Quorra pic was...

....Tantive IV. no kidding.

hmmm...wonder why?

...maybe its that door.?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

---------------------------------------------
That would be all!

deadly_cookie
User

on Thursday, December, 10, 2009 2:16 PM
not sure why you guys keep rambing about that circuitry.. personally, I find it too 80s. and the leathery suits with minimalistic glowing lines (i like that suit picture btw) look more cooler and fresh and good enough for a next gen tron movie.. still, i'm confused about the suits, because on one hand you have the black cgi suits, and the real suits that look somewhat different. I'm afraid it is the final design.. maybe its something for tron guy, but the leathery suit is something people can relate to, looking cool, and something that comes out of tron and more sensible for the average guy to wear..

still.. for me it's about the world. if they halfarse the world i'd be disappointed and they better make up for it in a sequel/continuation, and let legacy be a prelude for something cooler/bigger/mature, because in reality, noone really knows how big the tron universe really is..

what i'm mostly disappointed at (and what i've learned), is that the folks at disney are no geniuses (I know it's a rarity, and sometime you dont have to be).. they have all the reason to make a cool looking world that is unique (as well as invest in a serious game coherent to current/upcoming hardware that could facilitate this world, with the right elements contextual tron), and they somehow fail to see the potential.. and going complex, as well as marketing for suits, pleasing older generation fans, and in-the-box mindset thinking.. it feels like a amalgy (is that a word?) of bladerunner/matrix and probably 5th element (with volcanoes as well i suspect), very superficial (which is not all that bad to be honest).. thats my impression.. my other impression is, is that they have something up their sleeves, not only stuff we havent seen yet (yes, we've seen little to nothing), but also stuff yet to come.. and tr2n is only the beginning..

Fygee
User

on Sunday, December, 13, 2009 5:14 PM
The new costumes look terrible. When I see those I don't associate them with Tron at all.

I was hoping they'd go for more of a look from Tron 2.0 where programs actually look like walking circuitry and their human parts were properly integrated into the look (with Jett being the best example), not regular people with trendy glowing leather club-wear and real hair. They're programs, they're not supposed to look like they're wearing clothes.

Of course, it could just be a picture with unfinished FX, but I don't really see what else they could do with those costumes.

I'll be honest...I'm worried. :\

ShadowDragon1
User

on Sunday, December, 13, 2009 8:30 PM
I reccommend that you E-mail the people whose e-mail addresses I posted on a previous page.

Let them know your criticisms. There's 11 moths of post production VFX/CGI left to do on the movie. Better to voice your concerns to them now, so that things may have a chance to maybe be improved. Be proactive instead of only reactive.

Plus, the photo may be a raw "on the set" production photo that's missing digital VFX polish, and so not really doing justice to how the final, finished film's suits and such are going to look.

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Fygee
User

on Monday, December, 14, 2009 2:18 AM
After seeing the trailer for the video game, I think it's fair to say that this is pretty close to the final look, if it's not already. They're definitely going for a minimalist look this time around, which is a shame.

I could email them, but I think that post-production is pretty heavily underway and they've already made up their minds as to what the look of the movie will be.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

laphtiya
User

on Monday, December, 14, 2009 2:19 AM
To be honest I don't mind the costumes, they are still good Tron looking costumes. On the issue of Hair, well I've played Tron 2.0 enough to be used to the concept of hair by now. Like it has been said who knows what they will add via CGI or other means to these costumes, yes they look blank for now but we are not looking at a finished piece. But still......I like what I see so far abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Monday, December, 14, 2009 8:57 AM

Fygee Wrote:After seeing the trailer for the video game, I think it's fair to say that this is pretty close to the final look, if it's not already. They're definitely going for a minimalist look this time around, which is a shame.
Yup. Once I saw the game trailer, that's when you knew the look of the costumes was actually final. Too bad, I find them pretty disappointing to be honest. They don't capture the look or spirit of the original film much at all. I can't believe they didn't want to put more circuitry on those costumes. They're so bland and boring like this.

Perhaps there's a slim chance that the characters change costume throughout the film, depending on what they're doing at the moment. So when they ride a Light Cycle or do combat, they wear that costume. But when they're doing other functions, they wear a different costume that looks more like the programs of old with circuitry patterns.

I doubt it, though. Sigh.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Dakota Bob
User

on Monday, December, 14, 2009 9:25 AM
Am I the only one that really likes the minimalist design of the suits?

ShadowDragon1
User

on Monday, December, 14, 2009 11:25 AM
No, Dakota Bob Your not the only one.

I kind of like the minimalist look of the suits. Yeah they could use a bit more glowing details/a few circuit prints on them sure. But they look pretty damn cool with the proper lighting. If one looks upclose on the new poster.

There is actually quite a bit of detail on the suit (at least te LC rider one), it just needs a bit of polish is all.

It's that what little people have seen of them have been in too dark of a photo that missing some VFX polish...

It's unfortunate that some people are sort of a bit too closed and have an unfavorable view to the new style of the designs... *sigh*

I'm sure once seen in context in the actual finished movie that it will look brilliant.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 New Legacy Poster and Image