Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Confirmed: NEW TRON LEGACY TRAILER WITH AVATAR!!!!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
VRAM
User

Re: Confirmed: NEW TRON LEGACY TRAILER WITH AVATAR!!!!

on Thursday, December, 17, 2009 9:36 PM
My fellow programs, I just want you to know that unfortunately no trailer, I repeat, NO TRON:LEGACY trailer was shown before de 3D screening of AVATAR here in Mexico City... I got to see 3D trailers of Alice in Wonderland and Toy Story 3 who looked really cool though... Nonetheless, I still think that a 3D trailer of T:L may be shown for the U.S. audience, but my guess is it'll be the one we already know since last year's SDCC...

On a side note, AVATAR was an extremely well done movie, and one that REALLY takes advantage of that 3D experience... It's those little 3D details that made up AVATAR that I can't wait to see in TRON:LEGACY... you know, digital interfaces coming up from nowhere every now and then, Bit/Byte flying around, identity discs coming at you, etc., etc.

You need to check out the COMPLETELY UNOFFICIAL TRON TIMELINE!
Meanwhile in the real world... the controller feeds the shift clock to the VRAM's video port. Each shift clock pulse causes the VRAM to deliver the next datum, in strict address order, from the shift-register to the video port... Next frame-buffer data: Who created users?

Traahn
User

on Thursday, December, 17, 2009 10:43 PM
Sorry to hear this news I do hope the trailer is shown up here -- but part of me wonders if this is possible, considering they just concluded filming the live actors mid-year. Does Hollywood really operate that quickly?? I'm not saying they don't, I just genuinely don't know.

At any rate, I'm slowly building up some excitement to see Avatar (I'm cautiously optimistic ), so thanks for the enthusiasm for it!

Hmm, might be time for new Tron Legacy digicons order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

ShadowDragon1
User

on Thursday, December, 17, 2009 10:52 PM
That sucks. Hope that's not the case with US theaters.

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

NickScalan
User

on Friday, December, 18, 2009 10:44 AM
Traahn Wrote: -- but part of me wonders if this is possible, considering they just concluded filming the live actors mid-year. Does Hollywood really operate that quickly?? I'm not saying they don't, I just genuinely don't know.

I imagine in 5 months they could squeeze out a few seconds of CG to flash on a 1 minute teaser that will probably be like the game trailer, mostly title cards(albeit 3D title cards) and a few seconds of action. Although I wouldn't mind seeing the test footage in 3D.

Nickabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Nick,

"Bring me two Piña Coladas...one for each hand" - Garth Brooks

TechFalcon
User

on Friday, December, 18, 2009 11:26 AM
I went to the premiere of Avatar last night at the local IMAX theater (I highly recommend everyone go see the movie, it was fantastic), and they didn't play any previews or trailers at all, just Avatar. So maybe once regular screenings pick up it'll be playing before that?

achilles
User

on Friday, December, 18, 2009 1:02 PM
Tron 3.0 Wrote:Just got a reply from my fellow Movie-List.com forum user, DarkKnight, confirming that we're DEFINITLY getting a new Tron Legacy trailer with Avatar!

you and your hack source if he really exists are suspect from this day forthorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

HooDooMan
User

on Friday, December, 18, 2009 6:02 PM
I'm going see Avatar in about 2 hours. I'm going to a Rave Motion Pictures theater here in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I still haven't heard anything for sure whether we're getting a TRON: Legacy trailer or not. I've searched some of the movie news sites and...nothing. If there's no update on here by the time I get home from the movie, I'll post a confirmation one way or the other.

Fygee
User

on Friday, December, 18, 2009 10:01 PM
I get a feeling this isn't true. If it was it would be on Aint It Cool News, or other similar sites by now. Also, trailers are typically released online the same day they hit theaters as well.

Leovinus
User

Re: Confirmed: NEW TRON LEGACY TRAILER WITH AVATAR

on Friday, December, 18, 2009 11:17 PM
Hate to confirm it, but there was no trailer for Tron before Avatar. Just came from a showing here and was blown away by the movie. Tron will have some huge competition from this. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

HooDooMan
User

on Friday, December, 18, 2009 11:25 PM
I just got back from seeing Avatar and there was NO TRON: Legacy trailer shown. No mention of it whatsoever. I am a bit disappointed as I was hoping for something, even a short teaser, but alas, no. I also spoke with the theater's general manager and he said he hadn't heard anything about a TL trailer and didn't know when one would be released. Bummer.

But I do have to say, I really enjoyed Avatar. It truly was visually stunning. The 3D was amazing. I found myself imagining how TRON: Legacy is going to look.

This is apparently the direction movies are going in. The theater GM told me that there are something like 22 3-D films showing next year, and 42 the year after that. They only have two 3-D screens at the location I went to, but they are going to be converting several more, to the tune of about $100K.

So after seeing Avatar, all I can say is, get ready TRON fans, TRON: Legacy is going to be a visual masterpiece! order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

BlueTronWarrior
Sector Admin

on Saturday, December, 19, 2009 12:11 AM
I saw Avatar in IMAX 3D today, no trailers were shown.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

ShadowDragon1
User

on Saturday, December, 19, 2009 3:35 AM
No trailers for any movie at all at the Universal City Walk AMC/IMAX. Disappointed a TL trailer wasn't show. Maybe one will with screenings of Tim Burton's Alice in Wonder Land just hoping.

Avatar was very good, visually it was phenomenal. I give it 4 1/2 stars out of 5. Only surpassed IMO by District 9.

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Tron 3.0
User

Re: Confirmed: NEW TRON LEGACY TRAILER WITH AVATAR

on Saturday, December, 19, 2009 8:24 AM
achilles Wrote:
Tron 3.0 Wrote:Just got a reply from my fellow Movie-List.com forum user, DarkKnight, confirming that we're DEFINITLY getting a new Tron Legacy trailer with Avatar!

you and your hack source if he really exists are suspect from this day forth
Well, actually, turns out my source goofed. He got the VIDEO GAME trailer, not the movie trailer. He was as dissapointed as I am. Sorry I jumped the shark, guys. He's not a hack (since we DID get a new trailer for Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland like we said we would), he was just misinformed.

"You won, ok? IT'S JUST A GAME!!!"

"...not anymore..."

THE GAME HAS CHANGED

Tron Legacy- In Disney Digital 3-D and IMAX 3-D December 17, 2010!!!!!!!!

PSN: halo101

achilles
User

on Saturday, December, 19, 2009 11:21 AM
hack, moron, whatever. i hope the theater he works for at least gave him a raise for the ticket sales he generated with his liesabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Confirmed: NEW TRON LEGACY TRAILER WITH AVATAR!!!!