Other Games 
 need help with something

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
CaptainCR
User

need help with something

on Tuesday, September, 28, 2010 10:04 PM
can anybody get me sprites of light cycles and light trails from the tron arcade game? If possible i'd appreciate it if someone could also some how get sprites of the "legacy style" cycles and light trails from online version of the arcade game

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

neomanga
User

Re: need help with something

on Wednesday, September, 29, 2010 1:02 AM
Someone else posted the original somewhere on here, but I can't seem to find it. I did save the file, though. As for the updated sprites, not sure if anyone has tried to rip them yet.

But here's the original sprites.

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

neomanga
User

on Sunday, October, 03, 2010 2:37 PM
Eh, didn't realize the pic got cropped, so as a just in case, here's the URL to the sprites.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y248/neomanga/Tron_sprites.png

Tron Fanatic
User

on Sunday, October, 03, 2010 2:49 PM
CaptainCR Wrote:can anybody get me sprites of light cycles and light trails from the tron arcade game? If possible i'd appreciate it if someone could also some how get sprites of the "legacy style" cycles and light trails from online version of the arcade game

The legacy ones would be hard to extract if you're trying to get something that looks just like their game. There's alpha channels, glows, and particle effects in there.
where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

'>

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games 
 need help with something