I am a troll and an anonymous that bought this account

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
blamblam
User

on Monday, October, 18, 2010 6:48 PM
I bought this account for $9
This dude even let's me use his computer thanks to my social engineering powers ( i am not a hacker!!!)

He claims that his friend had been banned and that the computer is somebody else and is using the banned friend's internet
But I don't care I like the thrill of trolling
now enjoy
I am a troll

C:/N4M3LE5S
User

RE: Unban my brother

on Monday, October, 18, 2010 8:24 PM
Don't mean to sound rude but, if he's so hung up, he must have been banned for a reason. Also, erm, never mind that would be too obvious to do.

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

on Monday, October, 18, 2010 8:58 PM
Okay...here's the thing. I'm going to try and sound as nice as possible here.

How old is Billy? Because his grammar and spelling sounded like it was from a 10 year old. If he wants to actively participate in any Internet community, he has got to learn how to communicate better. If you just continually talk in nonsensical sentences all the time, then everyone is going to dislike you and you're going to get banned.

If you don't believe me, we still have some of Billy's older posts still up. All of his questions and comments just don't make sense.

We gave him a VERY long time to improve the quality of his posts and he never changed. Ultimately, he was banned.

Now, here's the thing that really bugs me...

When we first banned him, he constantly BUGGED us to unban him. He contacted me on Tron Wiki, PM, etc. Frankly, it got very very annoying.

Then, he started making petitions to unban him from sites including ours. That's just plain stupid. You don't make petitions to do stuff like that.

Finally, this message is just another form of the bugging mentioned previous. I'm a college student with a lot of work on my hands. I can't visit this website a lot and the fact that I'm taking this much time to reply this is eating into my working time.

If he is so distressed about being banned from this site, then please help him. Tron-Sector is JUST a forum. It's not really that important; it's just a small community that originally just liked a movie from the 80s. There are way more important things in life and if Billy is really depressed about being, please tell him that to not take it personally. I'm sure he's an okay guy in real life, but for right now, his Internet etiquette is very poor.

In conclusion, this constant requesting, asking, and frankly, bugging the hell out of the administrators is uncalled for and as a result of this, I WILL ban anyone who dares to ask to unban BigBillyBang.

In short: it's over, just go on and LIVE YOUR LIFE. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

"what the hell is a limux.."

- Gattorcar (a user on YouTube) April 17, 2007

test

BigBillyBang
User

on Tuesday, October, 19, 2010 11:59 AM
Mr. Sinistar Wrote:Okay...here's the thing. I'm going to try and sound as nice as possible here.

How old is Billy? Because his grammar and spelling sounded like it was from a 10 year old. If he wants to actively participate in any Internet community, he has got to learn how to communicate better. If you just continually talk in nonsensical sentences all the time, then everyone is going to dislike you and you're going to get banned.

If you don't believe me, we still have some of Billy's older posts still up. All of his questions and comments just don't make sense.

We gave him a VERY long time to improve the quality of his posts and he never changed. Ultimately, he was banned.

Now, here's the thing that really bugs me...

When we first banned him, he constantly BUGGED us to unban him. He contacted me on Tron Wiki, PM, etc. Frankly, it got very very annoying.

Then, he started making petitions to unban him from sites including ours. That's just plain stupid. You don't make petitions to do stuff like that.

Finally, this message is just another form of the bugging mentioned previous. I'm a college student with a lot of work on my hands. I can't visit this website a lot and the fact that I'm taking this much time to reply this is eating into my working time.

If he is so distressed about being banned from this site, then please help him. Tron-Sector is JUST a forum. It's not really that important; it's just a small community that originally just liked a movie from the 80s. There are way more important things in life and if Billy is really depressed about being, please tell him that to not take it personally. I'm sure he's an okay guy in real life, but for right now, his Internet etiquette is very poor.

In conclusion, this constant requesting, asking, and frankly, bugging the hell out of the administrators is uncalled for and as a result of this, I WILL ban anyone who dares to ask to unban BigBillyBang.

In short: it's over, just go on and LIVE YOUR LIFE.

I think you are mistaking me for someone called bigbangbilly.exe

BigBillyBang
User

on Tuesday, October, 19, 2010 11:59 AM
Sorry about double posting!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

blamblam
User

on Tuesday, October, 19, 2010 12:02 PM
I am glad that you are talking about BigBillyBang not bigbangbilly.exe

besides bigbangbilly is very different from bigbangbilly.exe

How I know? I had access to my brother's laptop and I checked the saved login for this site
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

BigBillyBang
User

on Tuesday, October, 19, 2010 12:08 PM
You know i was never banned!!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

blamblam
User

on Tuesday, October, 19, 2010 12:09 PM
You know being mistaken for somebody who had been banned is not a big deal

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, October, 19, 2010 12:21 PM

You had your second chance. Goodbye, billy.

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Mr. Sinistar
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, October, 19, 2010 1:08 PM
Billy, let me just chime in and tell you how much you suck.

OPEN SOURCE TRON PROJECT

"what the hell is a limux.."

- Gattorcar (a user on YouTube) April 17, 2007

test

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid