New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
MCPcomputer
User

Evolution Battle Grids Wii!

on Friday, November, 19, 2010 12:01 PM

So I read about how there wil be a special version
called battle grids only for the Wii.
Can we play online with this also as well as against people in our own room?
Let me know because I want to get crazy on this game... !

Wow I am gonna have so much fun derezzing programs all over the world if this is true!

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/TRON-Evolution-Battle-Grids-Coming-Exclusively-Wii-27651.html

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

cirlin
User

RE: Evolution Battle Grids Wii!

on Friday, November, 19, 2010 12:38 PM
We've talked about this some in the "Tron Evolution Stuff" thread. I posted this in there:

Here's a video of the Wii Battle grids game. I don't know if it's new or not, but it was new to me and showed a brief moment of what looked like 1st person on the lightcycles! It's not a very practicle way to play (if the lightcycles in Tron 2.0 are any indication) but I really like the option.
http://www.in.com/videos/watchvideo-tron-evolution-battle-grids-wii-comiccon-2010-trailer-8882939.htmlIt also looks like there might be parts of the story mode where you walk around talking to characters? I'm not sure but it looks like it could be a slightly deeper and more interesting game than I thought (though I was interested enough to finally get a Wii just to play this game. We'd been talking about getting one for a while, but anticipating this game definitely put me over the edge. The Wii actually arrived in the mail just this morning 15 minutes before i had to leave for work. Been looking forward to trying it out all day
---------------
Also, here's a series of videos of some of various games. In particular they show the Jai-alai game from the first movie!
http://www.ign.com/videos/2010/10/08/tron-evolution-battle-grids-discs-of-tron-gameplay?objectid=14319751(took me forever to find these again. for some reason they are filed un "Tron 2" :/
--------------------------------------------------
As for multiplayer, like most (or all?) Wii games it looks like there is only Local multiplayer, rather than online mulptiplayer. I'm not 100% sure about that though. It's been a little tough to find out that sort of info for Wii. I've just gotten one myself and am still learning the ropes.

cirlin
User

on Friday, November, 19, 2010 12:55 PM
For those wanting this game December 7th, I just found it on Amazon with the special "Release Date Delivery" option. They guarantee that it will arrive that day and all it cost for me was $0.99 for delivery (that is a total of $0.99 for delivery, not an additional $0.99 on top of normal delivery charges). Looks like a pretty good deal.

I was going to get Evolution for PC using the same method, but they are charging 39.99 rather than the 29.99 that Best Buy is doing.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Goat!
User

on Friday, November, 26, 2010 9:32 PM
I am getting a wii for this game, too. SO EXCITED!

I hope that there is some sort of story reveal...

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, November, 27, 2010 7:06 AM

MCPcomputer Wrote:
Can we play online with this also as well as against people in our own room?

No, there's no online Multiplayer in the Wii version. It's playing your friends in the same room only.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

G-tron
User

on Sunday, November, 28, 2010 10:17 AM
I have the game in my home. Yet to load it up but we in the UK have it before the US? Unprecedented!where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, November, 28, 2010 12:48 PM
G-tron Wrote:I have the game in my home. Yet to load it up but we in the UK have it before the US? Unprecedented!

How do the lightcycles control? Some of the people who played it at the E3 booth were saying that some of the motion sensing was a bit off. (I'm assuming you're talking about the Wii version)

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

G-tron
User

on Sunday, November, 28, 2010 3:19 PM
Only had a brief 30 min play as the missus wants to watch X-factor (and she bought the game for my birthday so it's only fair...

Initial thoughts? It's TRON on my Wii! It looks really good if a little cartoony, but then we know what the Wii is capable of compared to PS3/ XBOX360.

Story mode, championship and one-off game grids available. You start by designing your avatar - colour, fluorescent piping, helmet/visor, face, hair etc, then that avatar is used throughout. Points give credits to spend on unlocking other outfits. Quorra, TRON,Flynn/early Clu appear as they do in Betrayal.

I played Light Cycles Arena, Light Cycles racing and Light Discs. The light cycles are quite fast. I should point out that I suck so bad at games it would offend you but I struggled to get my bearings in my initial attempts. Control of the bikes seems OK to me (see above statement of skill level), anyone with Mario Kart will pick it up fine. There is a menu option to type in cheats - whether these come in game or through forums like this...

The game music is generic enough with the occasional recognisable burst of Daft Punk OST here and there.

Story wise - as stated I've only just dipped into the game, all I've got is TRON has retired from the games but the basics always win, but now there may be an ISO (you?) capable of winning for the first time. Quorra takes you through tutorial levels.

I'll have to play it a lot more obviously, but initially it's looking good.

CaptainCR
User

on Monday, November, 29, 2010 7:07 PM
music at the start of this vid has a heavy retro 80s vibe to it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUMLBfDOZ9I

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

TriggerEXE
User

on Wednesday, December, 08, 2010 7:59 PM
Anyone else get this and play it yet? I have, and its pretty good, if all toony like Clone Wars. I bought it mainly to be able to play the grid games with other people at home and not online. I've heard there is a Championship edition at Toys R Us that gives you some extra stuff. Wish I had known that...

Anyway, there's a section in the game to enter a "cheat code" but I have no idea what kind of codes to put in. Anyone else know?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"The dark can embrace the light, but never eclipse it."

G-tron
User

on Thursday, December, 09, 2010 4:41 AM
If you find any cheat codes let me know - I've tried various things like Sark or daftpunk but nothing yet...

IH3artKe$ha2001
User

on Friday, December, 10, 2010 5:48 PM
My brother got a couple codes from school but i only remember 2 tho

LCTallTrails and LCSuperSharpSlide

They both work in cycle battle. I didn't try race, but i love the tall trails in battle. I also figured out you can turn off your trail by hitting "A" which is awesome.

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Pilgrim1099
User

on Friday, December, 10, 2010 6:31 PM
G-tron Wrote:Only had a brief 30 min play as the missus wants to watch X-factor (and she bought the game for my birthday so it's only fair...

Initial thoughts? It's TRON on my Wii! It looks really good if a little cartoony, but then we know what the Wii is capable of compared to PS3/ XBOX360.

Story mode, championship and one-off game grids available. You start by designing your avatar - colour, fluorescent piping, helmet/visor, face, hair etc, then that avatar is used throughout. Points give credits to spend on unlocking other outfits. Quorra, TRON,Flynn/early Clu appear as they do in Betrayal.

I played Light Cycles Arena, Light Cycles racing and Light Discs. The light cycles are quite fast. I should point out that I suck so bad at games it would offend you but I struggled to get my bearings in my initial attempts. Control of the bikes seems OK to me (see above statement of skill level), anyone with Mario Kart will pick it up fine. There is a menu option to type in cheats - whether these come in game or through forums like this...

The game music is generic enough with the occasional recognisable burst of Daft Punk OST here and there.

Story wise - as stated I've only just dipped into the game, all I've got is TRON has retired from the games but the basics always win, but now there may be an ISO (you?) capable of winning for the first time. Quorra takes you through tutorial levels.

I'll have to play it a lot more obviously, but initially it's looking good.

I just got TRON Battle Grids as well today AND a collector's edition of the TRON Wiimote >.

All in all, it's a good game and probably great for casual dueling between programs. The Disc Battle reminds me of Super Smash Brothers Melee in a sense. It's amusing to watch but I think they could've gone with the first person perspective running around the grid and using the wiimote to throw the disc.

It's the one thing that a lack of foresight from game developers that disturbs me. Some of them just don't THINK with their heads about what is effective in terms of game play mechanics.
BUT, the Jai Alai game (Hyper Ball) is probably my favorite next to the Lightcycle Arena. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

jonwes
User

on Monday, December, 20, 2010 4:48 PM
Got this today at Target - it was on sale for $37 (cheaper than Amazon had it) until 12/24. It sounds like it could be a lot of fun.

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

TriggerEXE
User

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 1:38 AM
Has anyone found any other cheat codes for this game? It seems like not many people have bought it for whatever reason. There's nothing about it at all on GameFAQs.

"The dark can embrace the light, but never eclipse it."

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 Evolution Battle Grids Wii!