TRON: Evolution 
 Tron: Evolution Assistance Page

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
binaryzero
User

RE: Tron: Evolution Assistance Page

on Friday, December, 10, 2010 3:46 AM
quorra was the gamestop pre-order bonus and playstation network plus has the black guard skin working right now.

on the multiplayer setup screen where loadout and upgrades are, if you have any extra skins availible it will be in a grid suit option.

i noticed i haven't sen anyone in a clu or gibson skin, i wonder if those bonuses don't work till the 14th either.

Layer.dll
User

on Friday, December, 10, 2010 6:22 AM
jonwes Wrote:Thanks! That's the part I was talking about. I feel like there's no time to move anywhere, but I'll try.

If you use the run button you should Juuuust make it. But you can not hesitate..even for a second or the building will hit you.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Layer.dll
User

on Friday, December, 10, 2010 6:23 AM
There are no AI Light Cycle opponents. Apparently there are only bots in the disc arenas.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

jonwes
User

on Friday, December, 10, 2010 8:49 AM
Layer.dll Wrote:
jonwes Wrote:Thanks! That's the part I was talking about. I feel like there's no time to move anywhere, but I'll try.

If you use the run button you should Juuuust make it. But you can not hesitate..even for a second or the building will hit you.

Yep, I made it through. It's funny, because I didn't realize I could move right away. I thought the camera was showing me a way to go, not that I could move right away! Once I figured that out it wasn't so bad.

Also, it's funny about the no-bots on the Light cycle course. Maybe that was too much for them to program for the release? It makes doing those levels without others pretty pointless. Thankfully right now there seems to be a lot of people playing now.

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

Layer.dll
User

on Friday, December, 10, 2010 5:50 PM
I think all the LC AI coding was gifted to the Wii version of the game

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, December, 10, 2010 6:38 PM
I never got an answer to my "jump down" issue. :/

I guess that means I have to risk losing my saved data in order to run through tutorial levels and see if that's even mentioned in THERE

ETA-- I'm taking notes from combos in tutorial-- also, the manual does not mention this, but L1 is actually auto targeting as long as you're attacking with Square/Circle (Disc throw/Disc melee)

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Troy
User

on Friday, December, 10, 2010 8:18 PM
Sorry Kia, would love to help you but I'm on the XBox version and the drop down works AOK...

Troy, He Fights for the Users
Still Playing with Toys - Comics, Movies, Pop Culture, Free Cake

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, December, 10, 2010 8:40 PM
Aha, gotcha.

I'm just wondering if I'm doing something wrong so that's why I'm redoing the first chapter to see if I somehow missed that drop-down tutorial (if there was one)

ETA-- THERE WE GO. O is drop down. x_x *stuffs this in her notes*where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

RenegadeProgram
User

on Thursday, December, 16, 2010 12:09 AM
Greetings jonwes:

First, thanks for this assistance page. Question: I'm on the level where you have to kill Gibson in "Identification: Friend or Foe" and I'm in a room with a bunch of green ETCs. Several times have I killed the yellow infected programs around me, and I've gotten Gibson's health bar down to 3/4.

Any suggestions on how to take Gibson out? I've tried the Bomb disc, the Corruption disc, as well as several other Disc combos, as well as destroying the infected energy lines, and while I can only get Gibson's health level past the halfway point, I have trouble getting it down to the end.

Seems like it's taking a long time. Thanks. Looking forward to hearing back. End of Line.

P.S. I'm playing on a PS3 with the good 'ol sixaxis controller.

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

Mechcondrid
User

on Thursday, December, 16, 2010 3:01 PM
hey anyone know of any codec or program conflicts that would cause evolution to hang at the splash screen?

Troy
User

on Thursday, December, 16, 2010 4:09 PM
RenegadeProgram Wrote:
Any suggestions on how to take Gibson out? I've tried the Bomb disc, the Corruption disc, as well as several other Disc combos, as well as destroying the infected energy lines, and while I can only get Gibson's health level past the halfway point, I have trouble getting it down to the end.

Hey Renegade - it takes quite a bit to bring Gibson down but from the sounds of it, it sounds like you haven't destroyed one of the infected light strips around the area. I had the same problem, but once I found that one infected line that I hadn't destroyed - you can take him down pretty quick.

Troy, He Fights for the Users
Still Playing with Toys - Comics, Movies, Pop Culture, Free Cake

BountyHunter
User

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 3:04 PM
jonwes Wrote:Okay, in story mode I'm stuck. It's in Tron City as you make your way to the Solar Sailor Dock. The Recognizer starts blasting while you're in a walkway. Right after you get out of the walkway you have to execute a series of wall runs. it took me a while to get it but I did. But... then a building drops on your head! I don't understand where you are supposed to go! No matter which way you go... there's no obvious ledge to go to... no mag disc point I can see... and no matter which way you run you get smashed.

Help?

Took me a while to figure this out, too, then I remembered the "Back" button. lol

Now I can't beat the damn tank though. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

IsoLine
User

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 3:17 PM
BountyHunter Wrote:
jonwes Wrote:Okay, in story mode I'm stuck. It's in Tron City as you make your way to the Solar Sailor Dock. The Recognizer starts blasting while you're in a walkway. Right after you get out of the walkway you have to execute a series of wall runs. it took me a while to get it but I did. But... then a building drops on your head! I don't understand where you are supposed to go! No matter which way you go... there's no obvious ledge to go to... no mag disc point I can see... and no matter which way you run you get smashed.

Help?

Took me a while to figure this out, too, then I remembered the "Back" button. lol

Now I can't beat the damn tank though.

Yeah, this is a hellish ordeal. Once you see the video of the piece of building get blasted and start falling towards you run like hell for the side of the building that looks like it is on the empty side of the ledge. Stop short of going over and you should be safe and then if I remember correctly there is a cut scene.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

CaptainCR
User

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 9:24 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:O_o for some reason I can't drop down because it's making me jump BACKWARDS.

ETA: This is getting frustrating. I can't find the combo listed for jumping down. Not listed in the game or the game's manual. In fact I want to smack someone over the game manual. Why is it so SKIMPY? I expected more of this-- at least you know, movement combos such as R1+X = long distance jump, not just controller schemes. :/

u mean like when ur hanging on something on a wall and u want to drop down? u simply hit circle where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

RenegadeProgram
User

on Friday, December, 17, 2010 9:28 PM
Hey Troy:

I actually have destroyed the infected light strips, about 3 of them. I've gotten Gibson's health down to less than half, and then I spend a half-hour or more running around constantly trying to dodge all those yellow infected programs while trying to zero in on taking Gibson out - and it seems that NOTHING can take him down - not the corruption disk, not the bomb disk, and none of the combos.

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

BountyHunter
User

on Monday, December, 20, 2010 5:49 AM
Still can't beat the stupid tank. I suck.

jonwes
User

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 3:18 AM
RenegadeProgram Wrote:Hey Troy:

I actually have destroyed the infected light strips, about 3 of them. I've gotten Gibson's health down to less than half, and then I spend a half-hour or more running around constantly trying to dodge all those yellow infected programs while trying to zero in on taking Gibson out - and it seems that NOTHING can take him down - not the corruption disk, not the bomb disk, and none of the combos.

Are you using the stasis disc? The stasis disc is the corrupted enemies weakness, IIRC.

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

IsoLine
User

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 3:30 AM
jonwes Wrote:
RenegadeProgram Wrote:Hey Troy:

Are you using the stasis disc? The stasis disc is the corrupted enemies weakness, IIRC.

That and it pays to destroy the infected ones before working on Gibson. Just concentrate on dodging him and killing the others and maintaining your health. I believe once you have killed all the infected and destroyed all the health strips Gibson infects then it will be a face off between you and Gibson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcH85kG6wpI

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

MutoidMan
User

on Thursday, December, 23, 2010 4:56 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:Aha, gotcha.

I'm just wondering if I'm doing something wrong so that's why I'm redoing the first chapter to see if I somehow missed that drop-down tutorial (if there was one)

ETA-- THERE WE GO. O is drop down. x_x *stuffs this in her notes*

Anyone know how to drop down on the PC version?

Update: Got it: It's the Melee button no matter which platform you play on; on the PC it's the right mouse button.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 Tron: Evolution Assistance Page