Tron Games

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Avi
User

Tron Games

on Monday, December, 20, 2010 9:31 AM
Without having played the game, I offer this opinion:

I have been reading a lot of bad reviews about the new Tron game, and I think some people might have the wrong attitude towards it. It might not be some blockbuster title like CoD:BO or L4D2, but remember...it IS a Tron game, and it is now permanently etched into Tron gaming history. We'll be nostalgic for it years down the road like we are about the original arcade games (those of us old enough to have played them), and just as Tron 2.0 still has its devotees, so will this new game. This is an exciting time for us Tron geeks, so let the game stand as a monument for the progression of the franchise.

So, instead of knocking it for it's bad gameplay (and face it, it's a Disney movie cash-in), enjoy it for what it is and welcome it to the franchise. Perhaps wait until the price comes down and snag it on Half.Com in a few months.

So, see you on the grids...of Tron 2.0, that is. I like to keep it old school with my 90 degree turns and whatnot.

-Aviorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

CaptainCR
User

RE: Tron Games

on Monday, December, 20, 2010 2:07 PM
Avi Wrote:Without having played the game, I offer this opinion:

I have been reading a lot of bad reviews about the new Tron game, and I think some people might have the wrong attitude towards it. It might not be some blockbuster title like CoD:BO or L4D2, but remember...it IS a Tron game, and it is now permanently etched into Tron gaming history. We'll be nostalgic for it years down the road like we are about the original arcade games (those of us old enough to have played them), and just as Tron 2.0 still has its devotees, so will this new game. This is an exciting time for us Tron geeks, so let the game stand as a monument for the progression of the franchise.

So, instead of knocking it for it's bad gameplay (and face it, it's a Disney movie cash-in), enjoy it for what it is and welcome it to the franchise. Perhaps wait until the price comes down and snag it on Half.Com in a few months.

So, see you on the grids...of Tron 2.0, that is. I like to keep it old school with my 90 degree turns and whatnot.

-Avi

do u have TRON EVOLUTION, honestly i feel the game is great of old school fans and new school fans alike. and for a "movie game" it's pretty damn radical man.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Avi
User

on Monday, December, 20, 2010 2:12 PM
I don't own it yet, but I do plan on getting it.

I'll play it, appreciate it for what it is, and probably get the urge to play it again every time I watch Tron:Legacy on DVD later next year. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

IsoLine
User

on Monday, December, 20, 2010 2:20 PM
CaptainCR Wrote:
Avi Wrote:Without having played the game, I offer this opinion:

-Avi

do u have TRON EVOLUTION, honestly i feel the game is great of old school fans and new school fans alike. and for a "movie game" it's pretty damn radical man.

I game on a PC..So, its not like there are alot of games like TRON Legacy for the computer and to me that is what makes me happiest with TRON Legacy. I finally get an XBOX or PS3 style game for my comp. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

SweatyPyro
User

on Monday, December, 20, 2010 3:04 PM
Avi, do grab it for the PC, we'd love you have you around, and I can say the gameplay is tolerable.

For those who are in doubt for buying this game: buy it for the story and multiplayer.

\o/

Avi
User

on Monday, December, 20, 2010 4:51 PM
Yeah, I'll definitely get it one day.

Check your Tronlink in the evenings. There's been activity in the old servers lately. where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

BountyHunter
User

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 7:33 AM
I LOVE this game, although it has gotten me pretty frustrated a couple of times now. lol

If I had one complaint about it, it's that it's waaaaaaaaay too short. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

SweatyPyro
User

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 1:23 PM
@Avi: I'm on a new laptop, so no Tron 2.0 or Tronlink on this fine piece of technology...I start break soon, I might just put them back on.

\o/

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 Tron Games