TRON: Evolution 
 Gibson HELP!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
aklo93
User

Gibson HELP!

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 5:05 PM
I can get Gibson down to 3/4 health and then the first energy strip that he jumps into I can't seem to affect it! Even though I'm hitting it on the mark with a bomb disc (jump, then right trigger and 'Y')

I've been pummeling the energy strip with bomb discs but I can't seem to destroy the very first one, even though I'm hitting it dead on. bloody strange.

has ANY one seen this before? WTF am I doing wrong?

typicaltronname
User

RE: Gibson HELP!

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 5:13 PM
don't hit it with the bomb disk, do regular combo and melee attacks, I had this same problem. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

aklo93
User

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 5:14 PM
thanks! that was easy. :P

cirlin
User

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 5:28 PM
Have you been using the power attack type thing? The type that uses a bar of energy? It should just take a single hit with the bomb disk using one of those. Also, make sure it's specifically targeting the spot on the wall. The little V should appear on the energy strip itself.

cirlin
User

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 5:30 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:don't hit it with the bomb disk, do regular combo and melee attacks, I had this same problem.
Huh...that's odd. Maybe it's different on PC. Are you two on Xbox?where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, December, 21, 2010 5:31 PM
Yeah, no idea why we weren't able to damage it with the power attack. It seems to be a glitch of some sort. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 Gibson HELP!