TRON: Evolution 
 Is CLU in Tron Battle Grids for Wii?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
getaclu
User

on Thursday, December, 23, 2010 5:07 AM
Is there some sort of code to unlock him as he would be around during this time, since he also witnessed the isos. I was hoping to use him in this game with his cool yellow lined suit.

Pilgrim1099
User

RE: Is CLU in Tron Battle Grids for Wii?

on Thursday, December, 23, 2010 6:50 AM
getaclu Wrote:Is there some sort of code to unlock him as he would be around during this time, since he also witnessed the isos. I was hoping to use him in this game with his cool yellow lined suit.

I'm sure he's in there since I have the game. I want to fight Clu! Or have him on my team in Hyper Ball.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

cirlin
User

on Thursday, December, 23, 2010 12:02 PM
I'm sure he's in there since I have the game. I want to fight Clu! Or have him on my team in Hyper Ball.

Is he? I've played all the way through the story and haven't found him. Is he unlockable in some way?

D-Rezzer
User

on Thursday, December, 30, 2010 6:40 PM
I saw a video advertising Battle Grids that showed CLU, TRON, Flynn, and Quorra as playable characters.....

getaclu
User

on Friday, December, 31, 2010 7:57 AM
If CLU is in the game, I wish Disney would release the frikken code to play as him, I'm dying to play as him!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution