Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 Anyone here playing or beat the Insane Mode yet?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Nar78
User

on Tuesday, February, 08, 2011 8:26 PM
I started playing Insane Mode (after beating Hard Mode) and so far its been pretty cool. A little bit harder than Hard Mode which wasn't too hard actually, just a little more work. But the part where Insane Mode gets ...well... insane, are the tank levels. Almost to the point of ridiculous. But I managed to get by the first tank level (the one where you pilot it across a freeway of obstacles). Phew..
I'm playing this without any cheats or "trainers" here.
I'm just beginning chapter 3. Playing in between my working hours.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"So, nice-looking ship you got here ."

IsoLine
User

RE: Anyone here playing or beat the Insane Mode yet?

on Tuesday, February, 08, 2011 9:42 PM
Nar78 Wrote:I started playing Insane Mode (after beating Hard Mode) and so far its been pretty cool. A little bit harder than Hard Mode which wasn't too hard actually, just a little more work. But the part where Insane Mode gets ...well... insane, are the tank levels. Almost to the point of ridiculous. But I managed to get by the first tank level (the one where you pilot it across a freeway of obstacles). Phew..
I'm playing this without any cheats or "trainers" here.
I'm just beginning chapter 3. Playing in between my working hours.

I am currently halfway through the game on Insane mode. I gotta get ready to go out of town for a funeral on Thursday so I will probably not be playing until I get back home on the weekend. It is challenging.

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

Nar78
User

on Tuesday, February, 08, 2011 11:19 PM
Good to see I'm not the only one taking in the abuse.
I'm on the final chapter now. The chapter before that was very challenging. It was another tank stage. Those pesky tanks!
I'm taking a break from this now.

You know.. honestly, over all I imagined Insane Mode would have been a near unplayable difficulty mode. I'm glad it isn't. This game is pretty fun in this difficulty setting.
You actually feel like you accomplished something after every chapter.

Hey, have you noticed the leader board scores lately? BurstCEO has 99999999 EXP points! He just reached number 1 spot today. What I don't understand is how this is possible when the game denies you of anymore points outside the 380000 mark. Is this a possible hack or cheat? A secret untold??? If it is a cheat then that sucks. It kills the purpose of having a leader board. Shame on Xbox Live!

(PC version fyi)

Cellien
User

on Wednesday, February, 09, 2011 9:11 AM
I wouldn't doubt it's a hack or cheat...

I won't be playing in Insane mode. I'd end up rage-quitting anyways and later I'd be mad at myself for smashing my home theater with a hammer in frustration. :P

Orion2710
User

on Wednesday, February, 09, 2011 9:42 AM
I beat the game on hard, but insane IS insane! I can't survive
I know someone in the game named BurstCEO who beat the game on insane. by the way, he's the best player in the grid.

Hi. My name is Alon, and I'm 13
um..can someone explain how can I upload a picture to the signature?

Nar78
User

on Wednesday, February, 09, 2011 11:26 AM
I just beat the game on Insane mode right now! Here's my verdict. It's not that hard. In fact, the only difficult parts are the tank levels. Other than that, it was a breeze. Seriously. All it was for me was constant changes in disc mods, parrying, flipping, dodging, hitting, jumping.. rinse and repeat.
I can't label myself a pro here. I'm a casual gamer for sure. But this mode wasn't truly as insane as I'd imagined. But that's probably a good thing! lol. I don't know how I would have taken this game if it were in "ridiculous mode", if it ever existed.

As for BurstCEO, listen, I think the brother is great player but I wouldn't call him the best on the grid, haha. I've derezzed him more than a few times in light cycle matches fairly easily. He's better at playing disc disintegration matches, though no where near the level you'd think he'd be for having a staggering 9999999 Experience points in a matter of a few hours, which to my knowledge is not even supposed to be possible as the limit EXP points you can get in Tron Evolution is 380,000. The EXP points were set at that number as it was all you needed to upgrade to all disc mods and the other extras available in the disc stations sprinkled throughout the game.

He also played a lot of offline grid matches over and over and over and over to try and get #1 in every category of disc matches. That's "cute" lol. I actually played my grid matches online against other people, beginners and pros. But I really blame the way Windows Live Games was programmed for PC games. It's full of holes one can exploit.

And I honestly would be very disappointed in him if he indeed used a cheat to get that EXP score and not earn it, on the leader board. Again, the limit as far as I know, is 380,000. No more no less. How the heck does one get a laughable 9999999 Experience points?? Hah. Play fair or get off the grid ya bumb!
Honestly I wish the Xbox Live feature was programed so you only get your score recorded when playing live online games and not the easy offline matches.

Sorry I take this sorta stuff to heart because I love "Real" clean competitions. Someone always has to be the pansy and cheat because they can't rise to the top the hard way.
Oh well.
I beat the Insane mode without cheats or trainers. I'm proud of that. It wasn't all that hard for the most part but it did have some challenges. It definitely slowed the pace a bit because many of the enemies took more hits to derezz them. I wish there was more to this game.
All I have to look forward to are the online matches, but if people are cheating or hacking their scores, well whats the point other than to humor myself for the heck of riding on a lightcycle from time to time?

Oh and I gained all 1000 G points on my profile. Burst is still short of 20 points. Haha, love my competitive spirit?!
He is a very good gamer and a good sport all around. Not sure about the EXP points though.
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

IsoLine
User

on Wednesday, February, 09, 2011 8:03 PM
Cellien Wrote:I wouldn't doubt it's a hack or cheat...

I won't be playing in Insane mode. I'd end up rage-quitting anyways and later I'd be mad at myself for smashing my home theater with a hammer in frustration. :P

I think there is an achievement that you can only get if you beat Insane mode.....That is why I am doing it, that and the challenge. I love a good challenge.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

Nar78
User

on Wednesday, February, 09, 2011 9:35 PM
IsoLine Wrote:
Cellien Wrote:I wouldn't doubt it's a hack or cheat...

I think there is an achievement that you can only get if you beat Insane mode.....That is why I am doing it, that and the challenge. I love a good challenge.

Yup, its called "Evolved User".

Gridlord
User

on Thursday, February, 10, 2011 1:06 PM
I've beaten it on Insane. I didn't even intend to, but I wanted to get the rest of the shards. So I figured if I'm going to play through again I might as well raise the difficulty.

Anyway, like others have said, the only parts that got difficult were the two "man vs. tank" parts. I guess the difficulty depends on what upgrades you have since they carry through even after you beat the game. I had bomb disc fully upgraded and I concentrated on upgrades that raise health and energy.

Overall, I'd definitely say Tron 2.0 was a lot harder on Insane, but unlike Evolution, you can save wherever you want.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

G M Master 7th
User

on Thursday, February, 10, 2011 2:06 PM
Beat it, it was slightly harder

Nar78
User

on Thursday, February, 10, 2011 4:16 PM
Right on dudes! Congrats reaching the "Evolved User" achievement.

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, March, 03, 2011 9:04 PM
I was playing through insane mode and then lost my save file.

I've currently put my second hard playthrough on hiatus. I'll be doing a series of video walkthrough videos on insane.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

emdeesee
User

on Friday, March, 04, 2011 10:49 AM
I found the stealth capabilities of the stasis disc very useful in defeating Insane mode. Identity disc vs. tank? No problem.

Zuse
User

on Saturday, March, 05, 2011 4:59 AM
emdeesee Wrote:I found the stealth capabilities of the stasis disc very useful in defeating Insane mode. Identity disc vs. tank? No problem.

I wish I had known sooner that you could stay in stealth mode as you walked if you hold block. By the time I figured it out I had already beaten all the tanks.

End of line

teknosexual
User

on Tuesday, March, 15, 2011 3:00 PM
I played with trainer. The tank levels are insanely hard.

ravennh
User

on Tuesday, March, 22, 2011 1:19 AM
Finished insane. Used corruption disk then bomb on tanks..
Btw all my kills are real. Few here have played me or my other guys.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution