Status Bar 
 Hello Programs!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
starman15317
User

Hello Programs!

on Sunday, April, 03, 2011 9:28 PM
I'm new to the I/O Tower. I'm Starman. I'm a 15 year old from Pittsburgh and I'm a recent Tron fan. My Tron obsession started when I watched the original before Legacy came out. Sure, it's outdated, but I LOVE IT!!!! So once I saw Legacy, my mind was blown even more. The looks of the Grid, the effects, the awesome Daft Punk score. It's such a great movie. I think the original is my favorite of the two.

I should also tell you that I'm obsessed with the band U2. I'm looking foward to talking with you all.

-Starmanwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

Kona
User

RE: Hello Programs!

on Sunday, April, 03, 2011 10:14 PM
Welcome to the Grid program!

I'm also relatively new but i haven't really gotten around to posting a forum about or anything like this. I also became a fan from watching the first one too. LOL we're the same age.where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online buy the abortion pill online order abortion pill

MCPcomputer
User

RE: Hello Programs!

on Tuesday, April, 12, 2011 3:22 AM

Starman and Kona... Greetings Program!

I'm an older program..
been on the Grid for years..
I welcome you both!
Enjoy you stay. and have a drink on the house at the End of Line Club!

END OF LINEwhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
Great Tron 3 blog, with news links and artwork
http://tron3movie.blogspot.com/

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 Hello Programs!