Status Bar 
 Whats with your signature?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
LIT
User

on Monday, June, 27, 2011 5:53 PM
I have noticed some cool signatures. Whats up with it. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

Xeavone
User

RE: Whats with your signature?

on Monday, June, 27, 2011 5:59 PM
Mine originates from a song entitled 'Synthetic Breed'. It comes from one of my many favorite metal bands. Parts of the lyrics had seemed rather fitting for the Tron universe.

"Born into a sea of megabytes, as we now define a datatronic symbiosis for the new times to come forth; new, perfect machines. We're here to light the way alongside the ministry of your decay. Disrupting all comprimise, you'll follow the line." ~ Sybreed's Slave Design: Synthetic Breed

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, June, 27, 2011 6:16 PM
Well, I don't actually remember where I got the quote for mine from. I made the first pic and User897 made the second one.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Aerial_Zero
User

on Monday, June, 27, 2011 7:51 PM
My signature still needs work (I wanna put some lyrics on it and clean it up a bit) but, it is basically the character I play in the Grid (a re-purposed Quorra who is renamed Aerial in some Universes)

End of Line.

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Monday, July, 25, 2011 12:00 AM
"My core is melting away..."

My signature comes from one of my favorite songs, "Meltdown", by Kagamine Rin.

The song is about jumping into a nuclear reactor's fusion core.

I took that and my love for nuclear power plants and created the phrase. That's also where my avatar is from. The Hatsune Miku music video of "Meltdown".

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar