Other Sectors 
 Minecraft Thread.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Qix77
User

Minecraft Thread.

on Saturday, July, 02, 2011 3:50 AM
Hey... anyone here play minecraft? I got a server I'm setting up on my computer and want to know if anyone is interested in joining.

Here is what part of my world looks like. If your interested, let me know. I also use teamspeak.

http://youtu.be/i3_KM138SGo

Qix77
User

RE: Minecraft Thread.

on Saturday, July, 02, 2011 3:50 AM
I'll PM the IP. I don't want to make it public on here.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

laphtiya
User

on Monday, July, 04, 2011 6:21 AM
I play minecraft with the wife, we are making a city at the moment. Just took a look at your world. Looks good did you make all those buildings yourself? If so did you mine all the resources yourself?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

.hollow
User

on Thursday, July, 07, 2011 12:05 PM
I play minecraft! I'll hopefully have a server setup soon as well. I'll let you know if I get mine setup. But I'm willing to jump in on some other servers, shoot me that IP! ^_^abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

laphtiya
User

on Friday, July, 08, 2011 6:07 AM
.hollow Wrote:I play minecraft! I'll hopefully have a server setup soon as well. I'll let you know if I get mine setup. But I'm willing to jump in on some other servers, shoot me that IP! ^_^

Once adventure mode comes out (1.8) things will be awesome, working on a city on my server and once I have it complete I'll make it public. Using pistons to create hidden doors and cobblestone production factories, however you can also use these to create a bridge that not only constructs itself but repairs itself as well.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

.hollow
User

on Friday, July, 08, 2011 6:52 AM
Thats pretty radical! I havent played since just shortly before they actually got damage to working against the pigs and chickens and cows. LOL I should probably go make myself familiar with the updates.

laphtiya
User

on Friday, July, 08, 2011 7:42 AM
.hollow Wrote:Thats pretty radical! I havent played since just shortly before they actually got damage to working against the pigs and chickens and cows. LOL I should probably go make myself familiar with the updates.

I would, it has changed a lot since then, Pistons take a while to get used to when using redstone. It can drive you insane but the effects are brilliant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZJr86d2IUo
If you skip to about 2:30 you will see the type of door I've made (this video is not my creation but I took the design for the door from this vid).

Basically I am going for an entire city surrounded by a wall with watch towers and keeps along the way. Watch Towers will be small areas with some supplies nothing big or major just areas to pick up some supplies and defend the walls. The Keeps are large towers with beds, supplies, weapon (enough for about 10 people), Armour. Not sure on the actual city layout yet but I am working on that once I map out the whole area.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

.hollow
User

on Friday, July, 08, 2011 8:44 AM
Thats awesome. I was just watching a video and a team of people are rebuilding the world from Zelda: OoT, it was a pretty epic build! And while I was reading your description it crossed my mind to build Tron City... That'd be pretty cool. A city built entirely of obsidian or something else dark. LOL

laphtiya
User

on Friday, July, 08, 2011 9:44 AM
Well there is a Tron inspired texture pack you can use that would do that for you without using OB (as its a bugger to dig up). Speaking of Tron in minecraft I made myself a Tron themed skin

P.S. wanna send the link for that Zelda server?

.hollow
User

on Friday, July, 08, 2011 12:08 PM
I would totally give you the IP for the Zelda server. Except they arent releasing it yet. I guess its still under construction and they dont want people coming in yet and possibly messing with things. I'd like to go check it out myself. But alas I cant either...

I'll have to look up those texture packs I bet that'd be pretty awesome. ^_^

laphtiya
User

on Monday, July, 11, 2011 5:37 AM
A straight forward "Tron minecraft" google search with bring up the texture pack for you.

I think I've layed the foundations for 1/5th of my city, it will be the largest thing I've constructed but I could probably do better

laphtiya
User

on Tuesday, January, 29, 2013 9:37 AM
Ressurecting an old thread, anyone here still playing minecraft?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 Minecraft Thread.