Status Bar 
 End Of Line club

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 Pages
trekking95
User

RE: End Of Line club

on Sunday, November, 20, 2011 8:13 PM
*sigh* Things have been really slow, not like they were. where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinemedical abortion pill online online purchase abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

Java
User

RE: End Of Line club

on Sunday, February, 10, 2013 6:29 AM
Name: Java
Occupation: Runs Security Executables, Terminal Monitoring, Gambling
Personality: Clever, Calculated, Cocky (C++, lol)
Weapons: Identity Disc, Concussion Overload
Vehicles: Vintage Light Cycle
Appearance: 5'11" , Wrinkles around eyes, short militant hairstyle, Goatee, Black/White Suit, White Circuits
User: I was written as a fulfillment of my user's inner desire to affect change beyond himself. I'm a direct contrast to my introverted creator. When I encountered my user, I found his self-inhibiting mental disposition appalling. I have since rejected my creator and function for my own means.

*orders drink*
"Couldn't help noticing all the commotion from that light cycle race. That kind of thing happen often around here?"where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pillabortion pills read here abortion pills online

END OF LINE.

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 End Of Line club