Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Collector 
 Anyone get lucky on a clearanced Kevin disc?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
DocEss
User

on Thursday, July, 21, 2011 12:48 AM
I've been ransacking all my local Targets trying to nab one. Blah.

Managed to get a Rinzler though, pretty lucky grab. At this point, looks like my only recourse will be some vastly overpriced disc on eBay.

Hate to do it, though. Hate to reward the guys who made it impossible for regular fans like us to get one in the store, by going in and buying all the ones they could get hands on, in order to scalp them.

trekking95
User

RE: Anyone get lucky on a clearanced Kevin disc?

on Thursday, July, 21, 2011 1:36 AM
DocEss Wrote:I've been ransacking all my local Targets trying to nab one. Blah.

Managed to get a Rinzler though, pretty lucky grab. At this point, looks like my only recourse will be some vastly overpriced disc on eBay.

Hate to do it, though. Hate to reward the guys who made it impossible for regular fans like us to get one in the store, by going in and buying all the ones they could get hands on, in order to scalp them.

I got a Sam disc at target and a Sam frisbee disc at Meijers, but no Rinzler or Kevin.

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

PixelatedProgram
User

on Thursday, July, 21, 2011 10:08 AM

I have it! I got mine at Target and it was the LAST ONE!!! and it was on clearance too..

http://kingnates.tumblr.com

DocEss
User

on Thursday, July, 21, 2011 11:36 AM
Just kills me. One guy on eBay, going by his feedback, has sold 5 of them, for over 70 dollars each.

I hate the scalpers. I shouldn't have to pay almost a hundred bucks, once you include shipping, for one of these, just to display it.

Bah.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DevRevenge
User

on Thursday, July, 21, 2011 12:14 PM
It's been since late Feb or early March since I've seen a Kevin Flynn disc in the store. I thought I might come across one here late but I either missed it or just saw some really old Rinzler discs (grabbed one of those at $6.) Most Targets I've been in the last couple of weeks haven't had any discs at all so you might be out of luck as far as retail.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DocEss
User

on Thursday, July, 21, 2011 1:59 PM
Yeah, been trying to get one retail since December. Nothing but Sam until a couple weeks ago, when I nabbed a Rinzler, because I believe the Target was shuffling out the remaining stock and found them.

My display is sorely lacking, without that Kevin disc. Just burns to spend 70-100 bucks for an item that should only cost about 20 dollars.

DocEss
User

on Saturday, July, 23, 2011 1:37 AM
Finally sucked it up and grudgingly bought one from one of the scalpers on eBay.

Now how much do you want to bet the next time I set foot in Target, there'll be one on the shelf on clearance?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Kal-El
User

on Saturday, July, 23, 2011 10:13 AM
All the Targets in my area are completely out of the disc's I haven't seen a KF disc in 3 or 4 months.

tomstroncollectible
User

on Saturday, July, 30, 2011 7:43 PM

Around here the discs sold fast when they were first released and I only saw a KF disc twice at Target. I bought one for myself and left the other for someone else to buy. order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

"Evolution is the greatest force in the material world. Evolution will provide us the next step in intelligent life but it will come from somewhere unexpected." -- Kevin Flynn

mastercilinder
User

on Saturday, July, 30, 2011 8:47 PM
Nothing in my area.

I had to just bite the bullet and go buy one at Disneyland/Cali Adventure.

It was the last one at an ElecTRONica stand. According to everyone who worked there, they sell like mad.

CLU4612
User

on Monday, August, 01, 2011 8:59 PM
I never personally found one, but a friend of my happened to see one and remembered I wanted to get one, so he picked it up for me. $7 or so after tax I believe, so needless to say I couldn't believe my luck.

allen 1
User

on Tuesday, January, 01, 2013 2:22 PM
DocEss Wrote:Just kills me. One guy on eBay, going by his feedback, has sold 5 of them, for over 70 dollars each.

I hate the scalpers. I shouldn't have to pay almost a hundred bucks, once you include shipping, for one of these, just to display it.

Bah.
I was on ebay and the only two up were 120 and up dollars and later that night one came up for 67 plus the shipping and currency stuff and came out to 80 so i can at least say I saved 40 - 50 dollars on that cause its better than nothing.

and i also agree that it's rediculous that people are overpricing it just because its not easily found the only reason for that is people are looking for it so there really is no reason to jack the price up so high.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector