TRON: Evolution 
 Story mode; I wonder...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
emdeesee
User

Story mode; I wonder...

on Sunday, August, 07, 2011 12:00 PM
How much easier would it have been for everyone if Anon had just aimed for Clu, instead of going for Clu's disc there aboard the Regulator?

I mean, sure - nice shot . Ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

nerdgirl1122
User

RE: Story mode; I wonder...

on Sunday, August, 07, 2011 1:28 PM
emdeesee Wrote:How much easier would it have been for everyone if Anon had just aimed for Clu, instead of going for Clu's disc there aboard the Regulator?

I mean, sure - nice shot . Ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
I have no idea what you are talking about, but if Clu's disk is somewhere else, then yes, he should have aimed for Clu...

<3 Re-Rez RAM! <3
The inner mechanisms of my brain are an enigma.

emdeesee
User

on Sunday, August, 07, 2011 2:59 PM
I'm talking about the first 30 seconds of this video.

nerdgirl1122
User

on Sunday, August, 07, 2011 4:42 PM
oh.... well yes he still should have aimed at clu.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

<3 Re-Rez RAM! <3
The inner mechanisms of my brain are an enigma.

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, August, 07, 2011 6:06 PM
Well, if he'd aimed at Clu, then the main bad guy in Tron Legacy would have been killed /before/ the movie, and that would have totally ruined the story. But from a practical standpoint, yeah, he should have aimed at Clu.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Sso02V
User

on Thursday, August, 11, 2011 1:50 AM
It's possible that Flynn and Clu were still intrinsically connected, and killing Clu would kill Flynn. Might be the same reason Tron chose to tackle him and wind up Rinzler-ized, instead of giving in a disc to the back of the head and being done with it.

Seraphim5
User

on Thursday, September, 29, 2011 11:00 PM
I must list spoiler warning for anyone, just out of consideration but here goes...

In sneak attacks like that, time is of the -immediate- essence, not accuracy.

Anon may have also had a directive protocol to save any ISO left*. Plus the thoughts on Kevin is Clu could've lead to it as well.

We do know in the movie Quorra said Reintegration was the only surefire way...but entiher Kevin nor Clu would survive....this thought does indeed imply Clu dying equals the end of Kevin.

* - This protocol could have been installed into Anon when Flynn found Anon before that scene.

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, November, 14, 2011 12:28 AM
Actually, in terms of practicality, killing Clu could have caused him to swing his arm up or react in some way, thus jabbing the blade of the disc through Quorra. Eliminating the disc as a threat would have been the only way to not get Quorra killed.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 Story mode; I wonder...