Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art 
 hi - new user with 3d animation project (Maya & Mental Ray) work in progress animationhi

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
anthonymcgrath
User

RE: hi - new user with 3d animation project (Maya & Mental Ray) work in progress animationhi

on Monday, April, 16, 2012 5:40 AM
final short film is now up online!

feel free to share with the world ^_^
http://youtu.be/HQ8doo_6eGU
http://vimeo.com/40441284

cheers
antabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

tronfan72
User

RE: hi - new user with 3d animation project (Maya & Mental Ray) work in progress animationhi

on Monday, April, 16, 2012 11:17 AM
anthonymcgrath Wrote:final short film is now up online!

feel free to share with the world ^_^
http://youtu.be/HQ8doo_6eGU
http://vimeo.com/40441284

cheers
ant

Holy Crap! That was EPIC! I love it!

I do have the official TRON: Legacy font if you would want to use it for the "end of line" text. I actually posted the font here on the TRON-Sector forums.

BEGIN THE UPRISING

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, April, 16, 2012 6:40 PM
Very awesome. I particularly liked the recognizer crumbling into the ground. Really well-done.

Though, if you want some criticism, I will say that some of the walking/running looked a bit unnatural, but only a little bit. The effects, design, and overall animation was really well done.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

HooDooMan
User

on Tuesday, April, 17, 2012 12:35 AM
Ant! That was fantastic, dude! Very well done! I know that took a lot of time and hard work. And the final product is absolutely phenomenal! Great job, man!

Argent
User

on Tuesday, April, 17, 2012 2:19 AM
Nicely done! Love the vehicle design in particular. I was also tickled by the shot of the group of Recognizers assembling overhead - I'm not sure if it was intentional, but it shouted 'Space Invaders' to me, which so works for Tron.

Any plans for more shorts in this vein?

anthonymcgrath
User

on Tuesday, April, 17, 2012 3:38 AM
hey guys thanks for all the good words - glad to hear you all enjoyed it!

no plans for another i'm afraid - need to rest and do something a bit smaller heh! That said when the inevitable third tron film comes out i'm sure i'll get inspired somehow! (I'm on with an iron man sequence at the moment heh but that is early days)

@Argent - yes i'm glad you were able to see the 8 recognizers drop down - the whole shot was indeed meant to hint at space invaders Nicely spotted!

The sound in small places too was meant to feel slightly retro in places with high pitched bike whines instead of the deep ducati sounds from the Tron Legacy film.

feel free to share it about with ppl guys! its on both Vimeo and Youtube

DrP
User

on Wednesday, April, 25, 2012 8:07 PM
Awesome!!!

END OF LINE

Traahn
User

on Wednesday, April, 25, 2012 11:26 PM
Very cool! Impressive

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, April, 25, 2012 11:37 PM
Traahn Wrote:Impressive
Most impressive! (Star Wars quote) on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art 
 hi - new user with 3d animation project (Maya & Mental Ray) work in progress animationhi