TRON: Evolution 
 HELP!!!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
markboston
User

HELP!!!

on Saturday, October, 22, 2011 3:43 PM
i haven't played this game in months and i forget how to grab ledges. i know you press the RT button (xbox360) but how do you get him to actually grab it. if i press jump he jumps off the wall pressing any other button does nothing. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TRON.dll
User

RE: HELP!!!

on Saturday, October, 22, 2011 4:23 PM
If you hold RT you should grab the ledge automatically, but if it's too high up, you'll just fall down.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, October, 22, 2011 5:20 PM
markboston Wrote:i haven't played this game in months and i forget how to grab ledges. i know you press the RT button (xbox360) but how do you get him to actually grab it. if i press jump he jumps off the wall pressing any other button does nothing.

I've got it for the PS3, so I don't know the name of the command button for the Xbox 360, but if you hold whatever the button is to chain mobility moves(on PS3 it's the L1 button), you should grab the ledge automatically if it's within reach. If it isn't within reach, you'll fall and most likely derezz.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

trekking95
User

on Saturday, October, 22, 2011 5:57 PM
Sorry, as I dont have the game, I cant help you.

Not to be rude, the rules say to be specific in the title. Here is a quote of that part:

9.Members should use an appropriate, descriptive subject when posting a new topic. Examples of bad subjects include; "Help me!", "I'm stuck!", "I've got an error!", etc. Examples of good subjects include; "Getting an TABLE FULL error upon login", "Cannot restore a backup", etc.

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 HELP!!!