TRON: Evolution 
 PS3'ers where are ya?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Discs-Of-Tron_
User

PS3'ers where are ya?

on Sunday, November, 27, 2011 9:10 PM
C'mon fellers, only seen Emdeese once in a blue moon. Love to run into more of you guys!

emdeesee
User

RE: PS3'ers where are ya?

on Thursday, December, 01, 2011 8:17 PM

laphtiya
User

on Tuesday, December, 06, 2011 8:44 AM
Its been a while due to work but I am ready to get back on the Grid and show you all how its done abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Thursday, December, 08, 2011 6:35 PM
I was on literally two days ago. I still play every few days, usually during the evening. I'm MeltingCORE on the PS3.

Ha, almost every time I'm on, I run into emdeese as well. She's fun to play against because she's a actual challenge.

Discs-Of-Tron_
User

on Friday, December, 09, 2011 8:27 AM
There's a handfull that give me problems. :-P the biggest is juuggy, I would say that he is probably the best player hands down. I usually run into him, cowboyninja, siphon, thedvl, SD derezzer, deathnuke, and bop the most. Once in a while i'll join dennis1979 and get banned when I start giving him problems!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

inxthexunblind
User

on Friday, December, 09, 2011 1:51 PM
I just rebought the game after almost a year of not playing it. When I had it, I was king of disc wars (though there was quite a few people who beat me) but I'm probably a bit rusty. My playstation name is the same as my forum name

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Friday, December, 09, 2011 4:20 PM
Discs-Of-Tron_ Wrote: cowboyninja
Discs-Of-Tron_ Wrote: deathnuke
Discs-Of-Tron_ Wrote: bop

I believe all three of those players are on the leaderboards. I've played against them to. I might as well just self destruct.

deathnuke is really nice, my brother has talked to her before. (she randomly started PMing him during a match a few months ago.)

emdeesee
User

on Friday, December, 09, 2011 5:04 PM
I haven't looked, but I'd be surprised if the Grid Warriors posting on this thread weren't lurking somewhere around in the upper percentiles of the leaderboards. I'm looking at you, Discs-Of-Tron_, and you, Stellar.

It seems like most of the matches I find myself in with someone I recognize from TRON Sector are good matches.

Discs-Of-Tron_
User

on Friday, December, 09, 2011 7:08 PM
On global ranking, page down 5 times and my main profile is 49. This name is probably around 1100's, then rarely do I use Alan_One_ and or MCP_Rinzler, only if 2 profiles get banned!

CaptainCR
User

on Friday, December, 16, 2011 8:44 PM
Discs-Of-Tron_ Wrote:There's a handfull that give me problems. :-P the biggest is juuggy, I would say that he is probably the best player hands down. I usually run into him, cowboyninja, siphon, thedvl, SD derezzer, deathnuke, and bop the most. Once in a while i'll join dennis1979 and get banned when I start giving him problems!

Juggy cheats, and cowboyninja is just a douchewhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Discs-Of-Tron_
User

on Saturday, December, 17, 2011 9:11 AM
They can be beat. :-P cowboy can be annoying, but its easy to get past the stasis mod.

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Saturday, December, 17, 2011 8:42 PM
CaptainCR Wrote: Juggy cheats

Not saying your making it up, but how so? I've only played against him a few times...

Discs-Of-Tron_
User

on Sunday, December, 18, 2011 10:45 AM
I think its all in timing an attack and knowing how far the disc reaches.

emdeesee
User

on Sunday, December, 18, 2011 12:14 PM
CaptainCR Wrote: Juggy cheats, and cowboyninja is just a douche

Are you talking about when he glitches with the bit during Bit Runner matches, or something else?

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Sunday, December, 18, 2011 12:29 PM
I just played against Juggy in a Disintegration match... He does seem to have some glitch/hack goin' on... It's something with the Corruption Disc.... And he also runs you over if you're fighting on your feet and it's basically impossible to get out of the way... At least I managed to derezz him twice.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Pilgrim1099
User

on Sunday, December, 18, 2011 2:37 PM
I just got a new PS3,but when you guys talk about playing TRON online, are you referring to multi-player disc wars and all that from Tron: Evolution? Do I have to buy Tron: Evolution to do this?

emdeesee
User

on Monday, December, 19, 2011 8:33 PM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:I just got a new PS3,but when you guys talk about playing TRON online, are you referring to multi-player disc wars and all that from Tron: Evolution? Do I have to buy Tron: Evolution to do this?

Yes, we're talking about TRON Evolution multiplayer. You must get a copy of the game to play.

Pilgrim1099
User

on Monday, December, 19, 2011 9:20 PM
emdeesee Wrote:
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:I just got a new PS3,but when you guys talk about playing TRON online, are you referring to multi-player disc wars and all that from Tron: Evolution? Do I have to buy Tron: Evolution to do this?

Yes, we're talking about TRON Evolution multiplayer. You must get a copy of the game to play.

Gotcha!

CaptainCR
User

on Tuesday, December, 20, 2011 3:38 PM
emdeesee Wrote:
CaptainCR Wrote: Juggy cheats, and cowboyninja is just a douche

Are you talking about when he glitches with the bit during Bit Runner matches, or something else?

there is alot of stuff he does that various ppl find very suspicious for example:

http://www.tronscendency.com/forum/the-game-grid/tron-evolution/is-juuggy-for-realabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 PS3'ers where are ya?