Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Other Games 
 Can you play any Tron games on the new Playstation Vita?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Moses613
User

on Tuesday, March, 06, 2012 6:07 PM
I am entirely new to the world of gaming and do not own any gaming devices, so I thought I would ask this here before wading into the murky waters of researching on my own what's compatible with what. I know the PSP Vita *is* backwards compatible with PSP games. So they question is.....did they make any Tron games for the PSP? If so, then I am just going to have to get a Vita. That'd almost be what clinches the deal for me right there. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

anonymouspunk89
User

RE: Can you play any Tron games on the new Playstation Vita?

on Tuesday, March, 06, 2012 6:38 PM
Moses613 Wrote:I am entirely new to the world of gaming and do not own any gaming devices, so I thought I would ask this here before wading into the murky waters of researching on my own what's compatible with what. I know the PSP Vita *is* backwards compatible with PSP games. So they question is.....did they make any Tron games for the PSP? If so, then I am just going to have to get a Vita. That'd almost be what clinches the deal for me right there.

Only one TRON game was made for the PSP "TRON Evolution".
Now you can go look for reviews for it (but be prepared for some unflattering stuff) I personally say buy the game, because I liked it.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games