Fan Fiction & Art 
 Tron Digital Painter @ Disney.com

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, March, 17, 2012 12:53 AM
I found this cool app at Disney.com: The Tron Digital Painter!

I made a couple of pics, one for Bruce Boxleitner and one for Cindy Morgan. Both said they liked my art, so I'm a VERY happy Spark right now.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

RenegadeProgram
User

RE: Tron Digital Painter @ Disney.com

on Saturday, March, 17, 2012 1:50 AM
That's pretty cool, ShadowSpark!

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, March, 17, 2012 7:50 PM
RenegadeProgram Wrote:That's pretty cool, ShadowSpark!

Thank you! ^_^ And it's just Spark.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, March, 22, 2012 12:24 AM
And I made another pic for Bruce. I hope he likes it.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, March, 23, 2012 12:22 AM
This isn't only used to make Tron pics. I made a couple of Star Trek-inspired pics as well. The science and command insignias.

Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, March, 30, 2012 11:04 PM
I asked Cindy on Twitter if she had any ideas for what I should make next with the TDP. Her response: 'Would love to see "Yori the Warrior". How would you fit her back into the story line of TRON? Thanks!!! '

Since I'm pretty poor at drawing people w/ pencil, let alone on the computer, I decided to go for a symbolic approach instead. This is the result. What do you think?

Tron Lives!

LIT
User

on Friday, March, 30, 2012 11:09 PM
Looks amazing Spark! Good Job!
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, March, 31, 2012 1:38 AM
LIT Wrote:Looks amazing Spark! Good Job!

Thank you, LIT!

And here are three more, in the same vein as the previous one: Tron, Rinzler, and Tron/Rinzler's fight.

Tron Lives!

Traahn
User

on Saturday, March, 31, 2012 4:52 AM
Looks fun

...but ends up being tough, lol. My attempt ~

Don't make fun of things here, like Sam's appearance :P It wasn't easy and I rushed through it as fast as I could so I could sleep. Drawing people is not my forté. I might try to fix Sam more sometime.

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Kat
User

on Saturday, March, 31, 2012 2:06 PM
I think it looks great and captures the way he was walking in that scene. The way he walks in there always cracked me up... a little more nonchalant and cocky than I would be, that's for sure. I always got a sort of "okay, yeah, whatever" vibe out of it, almost whimsical, even. Not entirely sure what made Hedlund take that tack (and it does seem different from the way Sam walks in other scenes), but it's funny. (and I guess I'm not sure exactly what sort of attitude I'd have for "okay, so a bunch of hot chicks just got me naked, dressed me in a freaky skintight lit-up costume that I'm not sure most heterosexual males would consent to being seen in, and then one of them told me my next objective is to survive whatever unknown crap comes next"... and then again, maybe he meant to emphasize the weird feeling of being dressed in something probably far more tight and clingy than you've ever worn in your life. You might indeed walk a little funny at first, kind of like dogs, when you put boots on them, will...especially if you're a dude and may not, ahem, be quite so used to certain parts being so constrained...)where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, March, 31, 2012 5:38 PM
Very nice job, Traahn! *applauds* Did you draw that on a tablet? Whether or not you did, it's far better than anything I could do. I couldn't draw Sam to save my life. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

Traahn
User

on Sunday, April, 01, 2012 5:22 AM
Yes, indeed, program! Used a tablet.
Thanks for the kind words!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art