Other Sectors 
 Shakeup at Disney Studios

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
NickScalan
User

on Friday, April, 20, 2012 2:51 PM
Looks like Rich Ross CEO of Walt Disney Studios has exited. Not sure what, if any, impact this may have on TRON 3. From what I can tell he came in after TRON Legacy was green-lit but before it released.

Disney Studios Chairman Rich Ross Resignsabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Nick,

"Bring me two Piña Coladas...one for each hand" - Garth Brooks

KidFlash
User

RE: Shakeup at Disney Studios

on Friday, April, 20, 2012 3:30 PM
This probably isn't good. Like it or not, that's on his record. Wasn't he a big fan of Legacy producer Sean Bailey's as well?

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, April, 20, 2012 3:41 PM

It was a mistake to let go of Dick Cook, whom Rich Ross replaced. Cook helped greenlight both Tron films, and had a lot of connections in the industry to help find the best talent for each film. Johnny Depp was super-pissed when Cook left, and nearly walked away from doing more Pirates of the Carribean films.

Wonder what the future holds now.

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

tronfan72
User

on Friday, April, 20, 2012 3:47 PM
TronFAQ Wrote:Johnny Depp was super-pissed when Cook left, and nearly walked away from doing more Pirates of the Carribean films.

He also threatened to leave The Lone Ranger after Cook left.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

BEGIN THE UPRISING

Traahn
User

on Friday, April, 20, 2012 4:15 PM
I threatened to leave the restaurant after the Cook left.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

tronfan72
User

on Friday, April, 20, 2012 4:58 PM
Traahn Wrote:I threatened to leave the restaurant after the Cook left.

Haha!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

BEGIN THE UPRISING

MCPcomputer
User

on Friday, April, 20, 2012 5:04 PM

WOW not good maybe he left because he was angry they shut down
ElecTRONica...

well either way.. ... i want ElecTRONica back..
and I want TRON 3!

I want those conscripts !

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

trekking95
User

on Friday, April, 20, 2012 7:24 PM
I would only threaten to leave the restaurant if I were the cook! where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

Disc Warrior
User

on Friday, April, 27, 2012 10:12 PM
I blame this on the marketers of "John Carter". The previews didn't set it apart from generic action movies like mentioning it was based on a book that came out a century ago and was a hallmark of science fiction and pulp novels...but just showed jumbled action that you didn't feel like much was at stake. (I thought they learned their lesson from their terrible marketing job on "Prince of Persia".

Then it came out and people weren't that interested because of the shoddy marketing job. But those who actually saw the darn thing actually really liked it. I saw it and it was great. But Disney was all publicly announcing that they lost $260 dollars on it after it was out for 8 DAYS. (Now it's on the record that the amount they lost is less than 100 million.)

So they ousted the CEO when the real problem os their marketing section.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DawnStar
User

on Thursday, February, 28, 2013 12:55 AM

LOL!!!!

If you want to change the world, you must first change yourself.

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors