Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 What kind of merch should we have for TRON: Uprising?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
LIT
User

on Tuesday, May, 15, 2012 7:13 PM
I have been wondering what kind of merch should we have for TRON: Uprising?
Here's my list:

*Action Figures (Of course! ) 3" 6" 12"
*Light Up and Sound Identity Discs (This time, lights up on both sides and completely lights up )
*Tessler's Power Arms
*Light Rail Set
*Vehicles (like Light Crawler, Light Cycle, Light Jet that we can put the 3" figures in)
*Costumes, Pajamas, T-Shirts and other clothing
*DVD and Blu-Ray Seasons
*Soundtrack
*Frisbees
*Accessories (like iPod, iPhone cases, backpacks, stickers, etc)
*Helmets with lights and sound (like they did with Darth Maul for SW)

What do you think we should have?

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

SweatyPyro
User

RE: What kind of merch should we have for TRON: Uprising?

on Wednesday, May, 16, 2012 2:31 PM
I can definitely go with the well designed Identity Discs.

You think they'd sell the classic Helmets with the new version?

\o/

J
User

on Wednesday, May, 16, 2012 5:27 PM
Soundtrack, DVDs, action figures, art prints

(What? A girl needs her fanfic fuel.)

It's an entire universe in there, one we created, but it's beyond us now. Really. It's outgrown us. You know, every time you shut off your computer...do you know what you're doing? Have you ever reformatted a hard drive? Deleted old software? Destroyed an entire universe?"

-- Jet Bradley, Tron: Ghost in the Machine on why being a User isn't necessarily a good thing.

bitmap74
User

on Wednesday, May, 16, 2012 7:07 PM
Spin Master licensee for Tron: Legacy was a failure. I don't see a company taking a chance on Tron with a whole range of products. Disney "might" release an in house line of merchandise. I asked Disney Store President about Tron Uprising merchandise, he indicated they are thinking about it.

Loctevus
User

on Wednesday, May, 16, 2012 8:04 PM
* Smiles * They've already if not have thought of the Train and the Off Grid Cycles from my ideas. I like that. I wonder if they might make a foe that threatens the grid oneday. Rather then a program * Winks *abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Anything is possible, nothing is impossible, believe and see for yourself....

Binary Hack
User

on Monday, May, 21, 2012 10:44 PM
I hope they don't overdo it with the "let's introduce this crazy looking vehicle just to have a new toy to sell"abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Imbroglio
User

on Tuesday, May, 22, 2012 12:53 AM
gummi-tron candy

itom
User

on Wednesday, May, 23, 2012 10:19 PM
TRON: UPRISING cereal; or at least a cereal tie-in premium with IDentity discs or figures.
Flipbooks.
Art-of T:U book.
Identity Disc MP3 player.
Iron-on.
Glow t-shirt.

Just some really cool, not too expensive stuff, and don't overwhelm us! There wasn't enough merchandise for TRON and way too much over-priced stuff for T:L.

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

ISOlatedThinker
User

on Thursday, May, 31, 2012 12:44 AM
Because of Legacy's toyline failing.. we may not see a continuing line. Maybe figures of Beck, Tron, Paige, Mara, Tesler, and CLU released in 2 waves.

Of course the main thing I want to see is Identity Discs.. lots of Identity Discs.. Those seemed to sell the best and were the most popular in the legacy toyline ..

..Just this time, the white disc should NOT be a chaser abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

EXODUS
User

on Thursday, May, 31, 2012 10:53 AM
Binary Hack Wrote:I hope they don't overdo it with the "let's introduce this crazy looking vehicle just to have a new toy to sell"

Aahhh, TRANSFORMERS!

The original Transformers (1984 onwards) was infamous for that, in my opinion.

A few years ago, when there was something of a reasurgence of them thanks to the release of the Micheal Bay movies, I brought the ENTIRE animated series on DVD-every episode from all four seasons, including the 1987 feature length movie (I ONLY brought the original 80's series-or 'Generation 1' I think Transformers fans call it- because that was what I grew up with has a kid in the 80s).

And it was fun watching them! It took me over a MONTH to get through every episode, but it was really great seeing them again after all these years. Watching them for the first time since I was like 7 years old made me feel like a kid all over again (in a nostalgic sense). It did bring back some fond memories.
BUT, like He-Man, this franchise was just has well known for it's massive toy range as it's shows, and I noticed that watching the series (i.e every now and again a completly new character(s) with interesting features/appearance would almost pop up from nowhere, and when he/she/they do you can tell that, at the time of it's original broadcast that Hasbro have released new additions to the toy range right there and then).

To be honest, I've still got those DVDs (the entire collection) at home, hidden away in a secret area, has well as a couple of T-shirts.....order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

TriggerEXE
User

on Thursday, June, 07, 2012 7:32 PM
Well, here's hoping they do something at least. I wouldn't be surprised if they decide to make figures again, though it will most likely be with a different company. They'd be crazy not to market it. Hey, they're Disney, marketing is what they do. If nothing else, I would expect Happy Meal toys or something.

Of course, I'd love to see anything and everything they could come up with, as long as its good. I'd like to see a sort of throw back to the classic 80s toys, but with a new twist. Clear plastic figures that light up AND are fully articulated. Articulation is key.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"The dark can embrace the light, but never eclipse it."

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING