Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Where can we get the Light Cycle Pillows that Young Sam Flynn had in the movie??

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
MCPcomputer
User

Where can we get the Light Cycle Pillows that Young Sam Flynn had in the movie??

on Sunday, June, 03, 2012 4:23 AM

Greetings Programs! I just had one question..
where can we get those cool Light Cycle pillows
that Sam Flynn has when Kevin Flynn was telling him the bed time
story about The Grid???

any help would be great thanks!

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
Great Tron 3 blog, with news links and artwork
http://tron3movie.blogspot.com/

ShadowSpark
User

RE: Where can we get the Light Cycle Pillows that Young Sam Flynn had in the movie??

on Sunday, June, 03, 2012 7:10 PM
I found these three: One, two and three. Hope this helps.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Letters sent to Disney regarding Tron Uprising: 4

Tron Lives!

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

Kat
User

RE: Where can we get the Light Cycle Pillows that Young Sam Flynn had in the movie??

on Sunday, June, 03, 2012 8:18 PM

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

trekking95
User

on Sunday, June, 03, 2012 8:34 PM
He had pillows and bedsheets.

Never knew that!!

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

MCPcomputer
User

on Monday, June, 04, 2012 5:27 PM

Thanks programs! I need those pillows!
I want to sleep on them...
because I plan to Tronifiy my whole room and home office..
with lights.. flowing objects..
but gotta have the Tron Light Cycle Pillows
as the sound track plays...
and I drink a glowing drink..
and light up my Disc...

END OF LINE

BanditTron
User

on Sunday, June, 24, 2012 1:55 PM
I don't know why Disney didn't license these?! I would love to have the same pillow case as what I have seen onscreen.
Did Disney even license a Bed Set for Tron Legacy at all? I know there are tons of "Cars" and "Toy Story" bed sets! haha

becktherenegade
User

on Sunday, June, 24, 2012 5:33 PM
i was hoping Disney would have officially licensed some bed sheets and pillows. i was also hoping that they would make that statue thing of the two programs fighting each other (that was sitting on Sam's book shelf) but that never happened either....

"why do you want programs to think he's alive?"
"maybe he is. and maybe if others think so too, theyll be braver, think for themesleves some more, not sit still for clu's rules"
-Beck

trekking95
User

on Sunday, June, 24, 2012 8:09 PM
BanditTron Wrote:I don't know why Disney didn't license these?! I would love to have the same pillow case as what I have seen onscreen.
Did Disney even license a Bed Set for Tron Legacy at all? I know there are tons of "Cars" and "Toy Story" bed sets! haha
Disney owns The Avengers and they have bed sheets, they even have a plush Captain America! They should have done that with Tron!

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

MCPcomputer
User

on Thursday, July, 05, 2012 8:50 AM

It would have been cool if they released these for Sale.

Also a glow in the dark bed sheet and pillow would be pretty cool as well!
Think about it!

BanditTron
User

on Thursday, July, 05, 2012 7:10 PM
I'm beginning to think that Disney spent way too much on the "marketing" aspect and not enough on the "merchandising" aspect.

They really did have some straight up tie-in's that would have been gold if they had done it right.

Kat
User

on Thursday, July, 05, 2012 10:10 PM
Unfortunately, this is true. The sheets. The figures in the film. The memory-chip necklace and other themed flash drives besides the lightcycle ones. The themed clothing (running tights with circuitry-style racing stripes? I'd go for that). Retro toys like the old-style lightcycles, since they were also pushing T82. Old-school-disc printed Frisbees. Plush, huggable Bits. Hell, y'all-- cereal! (somewhere I know we have another thread where we speculated on the products we'd have liked to see, but I'm too lazy to go search for it.)

I'm sure I'll come up with more stuff too...

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

MCPcomputer
User

on Friday, July, 06, 2012 12:10 AM

I would have loved to have had one of those huggable bits for sure!

One thing I can say is that I need one! LOL

Oh wow the old school Light up or glow in the Dark Tron Discs..
would have been cool!

They should have made some glow in the dark Throwable discs..
from both Tron82 and TL !

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY