TRON: UPRISING 
 Who is this Hopper program, anyway?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
emdeesee
User

on Sunday, June, 24, 2012 11:19 AM
The wiki says Hopper was a minor character in Legacy, but I can't place him at all. Presumably he was one of the programs with Bartik at the End Of Line, but which one? Was he named?

When did Hopper appear in Legacy?where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

LIT
User

RE: Who is this Hopper program, anyway?

on Sunday, June, 24, 2012 11:42 AM
He is probably one of the programs behind Bartik in this picture.
He did make an appearance in Uprising. He was in the race with Bartik and was seen cheating to win. He was named in an interview with Kitsis and Horowitz and was mentioned that he was in fact a program behind Bartik.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

emdeesee
User

on Sunday, June, 24, 2012 11:46 AM
LIT Wrote:
He did make an appearance in Uprising. He was in the race with Bartik and was seen cheating to win.

To be fair, they weren't actually cheating since there were no rules...

I guess I'm wondering if Hopper was named in Legacy, or if he's a retcon.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

mrw
User

on Sunday, June, 24, 2012 2:51 PM
He was supposedly also in the Solar Sailer Prisoners comic. I haven't been able to get my hands on that comic, though, so I don't know if he looks more like the Uprising incarnation or one of the programs with Bartik in Legacy.

ETA: I feel stupid...the scans for the comic are in the gallery on the wiki page. *facepalm*
ETA 2: If Hopper is in that comic, he wasn't named, but it's supposed to be the same group of guys with Bartik at the EOL. *shrug*

LIT
User

on Sunday, June, 24, 2012 3:27 PM
mrw Wrote: I haven't been able to get my hands on that comic, though...
Here is a link to a photo gallery containing the comic. http://tron.wikia.com/wiki/Solar_Sailer_Prisoners/Gallery

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

mrw
User

on Sunday, June, 24, 2012 3:30 PM
Thanks. I feel really silly for not noticing the gallery link there.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Sso02V
User

on Tuesday, July, 03, 2012 9:20 PM
http://www.homeofthenutty.com/movies/screencaps/displayimage.php?album=140&pid=152490#top_display_media
Hopper?

It's at least the closest resemblance any of Bartik's party has to the character in Uprising.

EXODUS
User

on Wednesday, July, 04, 2012 5:35 AM
It's not Dennis Hopper is it? where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

emdeesee
User

on Wednesday, July, 04, 2012 10:12 AM
Sso02V Wrote:

Hopper?

It's at least the closest resemblance any of Bartik's party has to the character in Uprising.

(Linked for convenience. Edit: It wasn't particularly convenient, but I got it right eventually...)

I see the resemblance.

Sso02V
User

on Tuesday, July, 17, 2012 2:26 PM
A few more shots of the program who could be Hopper. Not Blu-Ray quality like the other, but still.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING