TRON: UPRISING 
 Flynn

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
emdeesee
User

Flynn

on Monday, July, 02, 2012 9:45 AM
So I guess Tron does not know Flynn is still on the grid. If he did, I assume he would have Beck out trying to make contact. Even if he does know, we know from dialog in Legacy that Flynn never saw Tron again...abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

gridbug
User

RE: Flynn

on Monday, July, 02, 2012 9:55 PM
This came up in another thread, not sure if there was a direct resolution to the question tho. Definitely adds to the series, wondering how things resolve up to LEGACY...

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

[ there is no spoon ]

becktherenegade
User

on Monday, July, 02, 2012 10:12 PM
In tron evolution it explains it a bit. Anon saved Quorra, and since she was an ISO, she needed to be safe. therefore, Kevin Flynn kept her with him in his safehouse during the events of uprising.
either play evolution or watch some cut-scenes on youtube.... that should help alot abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"why do you want programs to think he's alive?"
"maybe he is. and maybe if others think so too, theyll be braver, think for themesleves some more, not sit still for clu's rules"
-Beck

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, July, 02, 2012 10:14 PM
emdeesee Wrote:So I guess Tron does not know Flynn is still on the grid. If he did, I assume he would have Beck out trying to make contact. Even if he does know, we know from dialog in Legacy that Flynn never saw Tron again...

Thing is, if Flynn /wasn't/ on the grid anymore, why the hell would Clu still be in power? Flynn should have deleted him, right? It's a good question as to why Tron isn't trying to find Flynn. I suppose it could be that Argon takes priority, but that doesn't seem right. Hopefully we'll see soon enough.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

KingJ.exe
User

on Monday, July, 02, 2012 11:57 PM
I think the best theory is that CAN'T search for Flynn, because of his injuries. It's obvious he needs to be near his healing chamber in order to keep it in check. For some reason, the best location to hide out and set up the chamber was outside of Argon. Flynn is who knows how far away outside of TRON city.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, July, 03, 2012 12:18 AM
KingJ.exe Wrote:I think the best theory is that CAN'T search for Flynn, because of his injuries. It's obvious he needs to be near his healing chamber in order to keep it in check. For some reason, the best location to hide out and set up the chamber was outside of Argon. Flynn is who knows how far away outside of TRON city.

I thought about that, but one would think that Mr. "I fight for the Users" would find a way to search for Flynn, just to make sure that he's safe. Not to mention, Flynn could probably repair the damage, or at least give it a more permanent patch than the healing chamber. I can see why Tron wouldn't send Beck out to find Flynn - aside from the fact that Beck probably wouldn't know the first thing about where to start looking - if Beck vanishes from Argon at the same time 'The Renegade' does, there goes Beck's cover. But I'm sure Tron could find /some/ way to contact Flynn.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

emdeesee
User

on Thursday, July, 05, 2012 12:06 PM
KingJ.exe Wrote:I think the best theory is that CAN'T search for Flynn, because of his injuries. It's obvious he needs to be near his healing chamber in order to keep it in check. For some reason, the best location to hide out and set up the chamber was outside of Argon. Flynn is who knows how far away outside of TRON city.

See above:

emdeesee wrote: If he did, I assume he would have Beck out trying to make contact.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

emdeesee
User

on Thursday, July, 05, 2012 12:15 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:

I thought about that, but one would think that Mr. "I fight for the Users" would find a way to search for Flynn, just to make sure that he's safe. Not to mention, Flynn could probably repair the damage, or at least give it a more permanent patch than the healing chamber. I can see why Tron wouldn't send Beck out to find Flynn - aside from the fact that Beck probably wouldn't know the first thing about where to start looking - if Beck vanishes from Argon at the same time 'The Renegade' does, there goes Beck's cover. But I'm sure Tron could find /some/ way to contact Flynn.

If Tron contacted Flynn and Flynn could repair Tron's damage, there would be no need for the Renegade.

Either Tron believes Flynn is dead/derezzed, or if he doesn't, the obvious course of action is to make contact somehow. Tron is disabled, and doesn't know where Flynn is, anyway, so the clear choice is to give the task of searching for Flynn to Beck.

I can't buy that Beck is too tied to Argon City. He spends a great deal of time lately in the Outlands with Tron, anyway. His friends have noticed and commented on it. It doesn't seem incredible that he could tell Able and Mara he won't be around the garage for a while, and ask them to cover for him with the occupation. (Zed is a weak link here, obviously.)

Maybe Tron doesn't think Beck is ready for the task, but building him up to be the Renegade does complicate the part where he eventually goes off in search of Flynn.

So it seems likely that Tron believes Flynn is dead.

emdeesee
User

on Thursday, July, 05, 2012 12:26 PM
becktherenegade Wrote:In tron evolution it explains it a bit. Anon saved Quorra, and since she was an ISO, she needed to be safe. therefore, Kevin Flynn kept her with him in his safehouse during the events of uprising.
either play evolution or watch some cut-scenes on youtube.... that should help alot

I have played the bits out of Evolution. It doesn't really tell us much that we didn't learn from Legacy, at least with regard to Tron.

In other words, neither Legacy nor Evolution help us understand whether Tron thinks Flynn is alive or dead, on the grid or not.

SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
In the upcoming episode, Isolated, I wonder if we'll find out that Paige encountered Quorra before the purge or after. If after, Paige might know from Quorra that Flynn is alive and on the grid.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Flynn