Collector 
 DOTE for sale

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
fzust
User

DOTE for sale

on Sunday, July, 08, 2012 8:06 PM
I have a DOTE that I've had for a few years that is for sale. It is functional though occassionally the audio flakes a bit.

Very nice shape, I can send pics

Located in Tempe, AZ(near Phoenix)where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

LWSrocks2
User

RE: DOTE for sale

on Sunday, July, 08, 2012 8:09 PM
DOTE? What is thatwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pillmedical abortion pill online open buy abortion pills online

fzust
User

on Sunday, July, 08, 2012 9:02 PM
Discs of Tron Environmentalwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online buy abortion pills online pill for abortion online

BanditTron
User

on Sunday, July, 08, 2012 10:19 PM
If only I was in Arizona.

where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

fzust
User

on Sunday, July, 08, 2012 10:39 PM
It can be shipped.... Its only money....where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

trekking95
User

on Friday, July, 13, 2012 6:16 PM
Any pictures?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 DOTE for sale