TRON: UPRISING 
 Who is that program?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Sso02V
User

Who is that program?

on Tuesday, July, 17, 2012 2:34 PM
I made this for one purpose, but if it should come up again, it could be a catch-all for any unidentified programs.

Paige's one friend Rox got named, but her male friend didn't get his name said once in the episode, and the credits got scrunched down to illegible size, so whenever a clear version of that pops up, would somebody keep this thread in mind?

A program by the name of "Dash" is listed in the credits of Price of Power but not named at all in the episode.

LIT
User

RE: Who is that program?

on Tuesday, July, 17, 2012 2:40 PM
Sso02V Wrote:I made this for one purpose, but if it should come up again, it could be a catch-all for any unidentified programs.

Paige's one friend Rox got named, but her male friend didn't get his name said once in the episode, and the credits got scrunched down to illegible size, so whenever a clear version of that pops up, would somebody keep this thread in mind?

A program by the name of "Dash" is listed in the credits of Price of Power but not named at all in the episode.
It was probably one of the programs who helped Able inside after he was hurt. Maybe the one who talked about his shift at the garage.

I also have a program who wasn't mentioned, Link in the episode Blackout.

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

Pilgrim1099
User

on Tuesday, July, 17, 2012 2:58 PM
Sso02V Wrote:I made this for one purpose, but if it should come up again, it could be a catch-all for any unidentified programs.

Dash? He's in the Tron Battle Grids game for the Wii. I think he is. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Sso02V
User

on Tuesday, October, 23, 2012 2:36 PM
LIT Wrote:I also have a program who wasn't mentioned, Link in the episode Blackout.
Well, as of "The Reward" Link finally has a face to go with the name.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Who is that program?