Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Collector 
 Can anyone get me the 2.0 figures at retail?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
digit
User

on Wednesday, July, 25, 2012 11:15 AM
Does anyone see 2.0 figures at retail? I can only find Mercury.

I wouldn't mind getting the other three figures. Is anyone still seeing them at retail?

PM if you can help me out.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pillpill for abortion online read order abortion pill

Who you calling program, program?

CB2001
User

RE: Can anyone get me the 2.0 figures at retail?

on Monday, July, 30, 2012 4:44 PM
You'd more likely find them on eBay and Amazon than you would at a retail store.where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

digit
User

RE: Can anyone get me the 2.0 figures at retail?

on Tuesday, July, 31, 2012 4:54 PM
Well, I do find Mercury. I'm not sure why that one seems so much more common than the rest, but it still stands a chance that somebody is still seeing all of them at a clearance type store. I've basically given up on Ebay. You always end up having to pay more than you should, and I do much better anytime I go elsewhere.where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pillabortion pills abortion pill abortion pills online

Who you calling program, program?

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector