Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Where can I download a red/blue 3D preview of T:L other than YT?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Moses613
User

on Friday, July, 27, 2012 8:19 PM
Of all the various supposedly red/blue 3D scenes and trailers for T:L on YT, they all but one pretty much SUCK, and the *one* that doesn't barely escapes being labeled as such (lots of ghosting, things barely looking 3D at all, etc.) Yes, red/blue 3D is ghetto 3D, but it can offer genuine 3D for those who don't have the sets. But even that one that kinda worked put chills of excitement down my spine! Keep in mind the vast majority of us have not seen one inkling of this movie in 3D since it heartbreakingly left theaters.

So, to my question....does anyone know of where I can find a downloadable version of one or all of the previews that might look better and which are in red/blue 3D? I don't think there's any harm in seeking a preview. Not as though I'm looking for the whole movie, which I already have and paid for anyhow.

Thanks much. where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Kaisergrendel
User

RE: Where can I download a red/blue 3D preview of T:L other than YT?

on Saturday, July, 28, 2012 6:08 AM
Would be easier if we raised money for you to buy a 3DTV?where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

DrP
User

on Sunday, July, 29, 2012 11:02 AM
Yeah, I think buying a 3D TV will be a lot less time consuming than trying to hunt down a colored glasses version. Also, those colored glasses are terrible. Personally I don't even like the active shudder 3D technology (but that's a whole other topic).order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

END OF LINE

Moses613
User

on Sunday, July, 29, 2012 4:27 PM
Thanks for not answering the question. Why do ppl on the net waste the bandwidth doing that? But yeah, feel free to go ahead and get that collection started for me. Shall I establish a Paypal account you can all rock those donations? where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pill

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, July, 29, 2012 6:02 PM
There is no official red/blue 3D preview of Tron: Legacy. If you want, I can download one of the ones from Youtube and upload it to my Mediafire account so you can download it from there.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pill

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Kaisergrendel
User

on Tuesday, July, 31, 2012 8:35 AM
Moses613 Wrote:Thanks for not answering the question. Why do ppl on the net waste the bandwidth doing that? But yeah, feel free to go ahead and get that collection started for me. Shall I establish a Paypal account you can all rock those donations?

I remember you from the Home Theatre thread. You said you had no TV. I want to help you get that TV.

This is happening. Get a paypal account so I can link it to the charity.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

DrP
User

on Tuesday, July, 31, 2012 8:47 AM
Kaisergrendel Wrote:
Moses613 Wrote:Thanks for not answering the question. Why do ppl on the net waste the bandwidth doing that? But yeah, feel free to go ahead and get that collection started for me. Shall I establish a Paypal account you can all rock those donations?

I remember you from the Home Theatre thread. You said you had no TV. I want to help you get that TV.

This is happening. Get a paypal account so I can link it to the charity.

That's funny, now I remember that too. Yeah, this would seem like a worthy donation to help the spread of Tron.
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pill

END OF LINE

Kat
User

on Tuesday, July, 31, 2012 9:01 PM
I have no TV. Haven't for years. It's quite deliberate. (I spend more time feeding the 'net addiction anyway.)

I do have a computer that plays DVDs. When it comes to Tron, what more do you need? on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

DrP
User

on Wednesday, August, 01, 2012 8:25 AM
Kat Wrote:I have no TV. Haven't for years. It's quite deliberate. (I spend more time feeding the 'net addiction anyway.)

I do have a computer that plays DVDs. When it comes to Tron, what more do you need?

Well,... I think I'll take my dedicated 500 sq ft home theater room with 150" screen, 7.2 speaker setup, with complete lighting controls and calibrated video and audio.

But that's just me.

where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

END OF LINE

Moses613
User

on Wednesday, August, 01, 2012 8:16 PM
@Kaisergrendel: THANKS!! please check your message box.

I did find a red/blue preview which was no doubt not official, but someone put it up none the less. Again, this is ghetto 3D, but since I haven't seen it in ANY form of 3D since the theater, it was a total THRILL to see it as such again. The Recognizer in all it's majestic, yet menacing glory as it descends to capture Sam, Sam taking care of business in the last couple seconds of the preview on the LC grid. I was ALIVE!! To those who have 3D sets, yeah I Know that's lame, but I dug it.

Jeffwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY