TRON: UPRISING 
 Contact DisneyStore.com NOW!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
LIT
User

on Tuesday, August, 21, 2012 9:09 PM
Everyone contact Disney Store.com and tell them we want more Tron merchandise! I want as many people to contact Disney Store as we can to improve our chances for more merch! Please! I have contacted them many times and they told me to check regularly for new merch and NOTHING! If we all contact Disney Store, maybe they will put merch! It dosen't have to be action figures or something big, if they do, that's AWESOME, it could be a small pin, I don't care, but all I want is something new! Is anyone with me?? where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

ISOlatedThinker
User

RE: Contact DisneyStore.com NOW!

on Sunday, August, 26, 2012 12:19 AM
When I searched for TRON on the Disney Store app.. It said "Did you mean Iron?"

Sad..Just sad.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

1982program
User

on Sunday, August, 26, 2012 7:52 PM
I'm with you however Disney doesn't seem to be. It is almost unfathomable to me that a corporation like Disney continues to pass up the numerous merchandising opportunities w/ Tron. They seem to be attempting to use the Star Wars / Clone Wars series as a template for the future of the Tron franchise however, for some reason, they won't follow the proven merchandising model established by Star Wars. If they did, we would see a line of Tron "Classic" toys, bedsheets, posters, T-shirts, etc.

I go to the mall....every kids shoe store has SW Clone Wars shoes. Pottery Barn Kids has classic Star Wars bedsheets / books / pillows / posters selling for top dollar. I walk into the Disney Store, they don't even have a Tron or Tron Legacy T-shirt, no toys, nothing. Like Tron doesn't exist. It is pathetic, sad and to tell you the truth...I wish another studio would purchase the rights to Tron and fully realize the potential of this franchise.

I bet you would have better luck getting Disney to make John Carter merchandise than you would new merchandise for Tron. Yes, I'm bitter.

BanditTron
User

on Friday, September, 14, 2012 6:33 PM
I just recently got back from a 6 day stay in Disneyworld and do you want to know all the Tron stuff I found?

Merch
- Tron Legacy "Identity Disc" collector pin ~$10

- '82 Tron Mickey collector pin ~$10

- Mickey rezzes into lightcycle artist print and matching watch $200

Other
3 Tron Legacy billboards advertising the movie are hung on the back of the Lights, Motor, Action stage and can only be seen if you take the backlot tour.

and that was it...notta darn thing for Tron: Uprising other than me wearing my Uprising shirt. haha

1982program
User

on Sunday, September, 16, 2012 11:55 AM
@BanditTron - thanks for the info and pics. This is pretty sad....still don't understand why Disney refuses to capitalize on a big-budget cult franchise like Tron. By the way, just viewed your thread on the Tron UD replica / motorcycle wear. Really awesome stuff! where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

BanditTron
User

on Tuesday, September, 18, 2012 5:07 PM
Cool! Yeah, I absolutely love my UD replicas stuff.

It wasn't just this year tho. I went around the same time last year. Approximately 7 months after the release of T:L and it was the same...only the pins were I able to find. Nothing else..not a shirt or anything.
Actually the only Tron shirts I found were being sold by stylinonline at the Star Wars Convention I went to before I did DisneyWorld this year. ahha. Picked up my "Flynn's Arcade" tshirt from them.

If Disney doesn't get on the ball I'm going to have to buy some more custom Tron shirts to get my fix.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING