Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 TRON fan film, "Reality Run", looking for help.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
CB2001
User

on Thursday, August, 30, 2012 5:21 PM

Pilgrim1099
User

RE: TRON fan film, "Reality Run", looking for help.

on Thursday, August, 30, 2012 9:51 PM
Very cool! I may look into this and see how I can help him. Maybe? Looks like this is about a program who ends up in the real world (TRON in reverse).

Opps. Nevermind. I found the Indiegogo page.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

anonymouspunk89
User

on Thursday, August, 30, 2012 9:58 PM
Awesome!! Too bad I'm broke or I'd definitely shell out some of my hard earned clams to see this happen.
Also totally excited to see Cindy Morgan showing up. Wonder if Yori will appear in some capacity (As much as I love Quorra, I missed Yori.)abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Blinky500
User

on Friday, August, 31, 2012 2:05 PM
Hi guys, I'm Chris, the director of Reality Run. Thanks for the support so far. Basically- yes. RR is Tron in reverse with a Terminator twist. A program is sent to assassinate Lora who is in the midst of a legal battle with Encom. And yes, Yori is in the story too. Much like John Connor, she attempts to send help to Lora.

We're planning to shoot at the end of September in the NYC/Philly area, depending on locations. As mentioned on Indiegogo, we want to raise some cash to make this film as badass as possible.

I'm a huge fan of the Destiny fan film, though there was zero action in it. For RR, there will be a kick ass fight scene.

As of right now, I'm looking for any SFX and CGI help. I am shooting all practical effects and will be needing assistance to make my costumes glow. If anyone on here can help me do that practically or digitally, hit me up. Also if anyone can help out with a derezz effect, that would be awesome too.

Anyhoo, thanks in advance, I'll keep everyone posted on my progress on here as things come together more and more.

Later, Chrisabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

gramlin
User

on Saturday, September, 01, 2012 7:58 AM
Fantastic to hear!

Do you need any extra hands for music/sound f/x?where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Blinky500
User

on Saturday, September, 01, 2012 10:13 AM
extras in the NYC philly area are welcomed. and yes i need music. if anyone can do a ROCK cover to derezzed, i would be very happy.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Blinky500
User

on Thursday, September, 06, 2012 4:49 PM
Attention all, poster pics of my Programs will be posted next week.

MCPcomputer
User

on Saturday, September, 08, 2012 2:06 PM

Can I be one of those programs who fights in the movie??
that would be fun!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
Great Tron 3 blog, with news links and artwork
http://tron3movie.blogspot.com/

Blinky500
User

on Saturday, September, 08, 2012 6:17 PM

Blinky500
User

on Sunday, September, 09, 2012 1:01 PM

gramlin
User

on Sunday, September, 09, 2012 3:41 PM
"rock" in the same sentence as "tron" is not compatible imho.... ;9

Blinky500
User

on Sunday, September, 09, 2012 3:50 PM
oh ye of little faith.

CB2001
User

on Tuesday, September, 11, 2012 7:31 PM
Come on, guys, let's contribute to the film. I don't know about everyone else, but I actually want to see this happen.

Blinky500
User

on Tuesday, September, 11, 2012 7:34 PM
thanks. every dollar counts.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Kat
User

on Wednesday, September, 12, 2012 12:03 AM
Blinky500 Wrote:extras in the NYC philly area are welcomed. and yes i need music. if anyone can do a ROCK cover to derezzed, i would be very happy.

Oh, damn. Who's that guy who does "[....] meets metal" videos on Youtube? I love him, he has a great smile. I want to say he's either already done one of the T:L soundtrack tracks, or something Daft Punk (which is how I found him in the first place). He does his stuff by request, so...

Oh, right, his name's Eric. He's done Daft Punk:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvQCp_kPPsE

and DeadMau5:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTfTouIra0w&

I think the Daft Punk vid has something from T:L soundtrack in it (can't verify for you 'cause the sound on my computer is kaput but you should listen to it anyway because he's fun). He's got a lot of fun stuff on his channel. I know there are other guys on Youtube who've done similar as well and you'll probably see some in the 'related videos" sidebar to these videos, but this guy stuck in my mind because I think he's adorable-- he looks like he's having so much fun.

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Blinky500
User

on Wednesday, September, 12, 2012 12:06 AM
hes pretty good but its too metal. lol. i found me a good rock version and a good remix version. ill be using one or both of them.

Blinky500
User

on Monday, September, 17, 2012 2:33 AM
OFFICIALLY ONE WEEK TILL REALITY RUN BEGINS FILMING!!!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY