It's On Like Tron: World's First and Only Troncast

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Mercy
User

on Wednesday, September, 05, 2012 8:09 PM
Greetings programs,

I'm interested in starting a Tron Podcast and I'm looking for co-hosts. Interested? Send me a PM here. Podcasting or broadcasting experience is a plus, but if you've never done any recording before, you should be able to get by if you're really passionate about Tron! We'll be reviewing the first 7 episodes of Uprising to start off which will lead us right into the new episodes in October.

A little about myself: I'm co-host of Armchair Directors, a TV/web movie review show. Check out our epic Tron: Legacy review at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCZriSWVs3s and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1EvQDPpQxg

End of line, man!
~Mercy

ChessMess
User

RE: It's On Like Tron: World's First and Only Troncast

on Wednesday, September, 05, 2012 10:48 PM
I've had exactly the same thought of doing a Tron podcast! We should Skype or G+ Hangout and talk about it. I have done some podcasting before though its been a long time and I didn't do it for very long ( Hailing Frequency, first 5 episodes 106,105,104... ) then I handed it off to some others. Be kind, I actually recorded them while driving home from work (I have a long commute).

All from the days when I use to run my Star Trek gaming oriented fan site:

Gmail: ChessMess

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, September, 06, 2012 12:38 AM
My schedule as of late has been fairly limited due to work and school, but I'd definitely be interested in helping out. I don't really have any credentials in broadcasting, but I do have a very clear and supposedly narration-worthy voice. I'm also a huge Tron nut, and I run the Tron Squad group on Steam (link in my signature). I've been very into Tron Uprising (I've watched each episode at least five times, haha), and I've been a very active member of this community for about five years now.

I'm just not sure how this would actually work, like, when we would be recording or how. I'm very interested, though. If you want me to help, let me know when and how this will happen, and I'll let you know if I can actually join you.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Mercy
User

on Thursday, September, 06, 2012 1:23 PM
Thanks guys, we've got the lightcycle rolling now. It's ON like TRON!

1982program
User

on Sunday, September, 09, 2012 11:11 AM
Please update us if / when this comes to fruition. Definitely want to check it out!

Mercy
User

on Friday, September, 14, 2012 9:11 AM
The light-ball is finally rolling on this, very soon it will be ON LIKE TRON!

Mercy
User

on Friday, September, 28, 2012 12:17 AM
Great news folks, episode 1 of the Troncast will be up shortly where TRON.dll and myself discuss episode 1 of Uprising, Beck's Beginning. Enjoy the show!

~Mercy

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, September, 28, 2012 12:41 AM
I'm also pretty excited to hear how this turns out. I think a lot of members here are really going to like this. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Mercy
User

on Friday, September, 28, 2012 3:37 PM
It's ON like TRON! The first and only Troncast is now available to listen to at http://www.armchairdirectors.com and it should also be available on Itunes under Armchair Directors.

Cheers,
Mercyorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

ChessMess
User

on Tuesday, October, 02, 2012 7:48 AM
Great show guys! You have a great rapport with each other, its hard to believe its your first time recording together, and you'll only get better. Helmets off to both of you! Looking forward to hearing the next episode.

Mercy
User

on Sunday, October, 07, 2012 11:54 PM
Thanks! Yes, our programming is quite compatible. At least as long as I can keep these scars at bay...where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING