Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 So Castor and Gem are married ? or lovers?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
MCPcomputer
User

on Sunday, September, 16, 2012 6:33 PM

So let me get this straight.. Castor and Gem are lovers?
or she is just like his assistant or something like that?

Please let me know. I am curious...

also is she single again? where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
Great Tron 3 blog, with news links and artwork
http://tron3movie.blogspot.com/

Ram64
User

RE: So Castor and Gem are married ? or lovers?

on Sunday, September, 16, 2012 10:55 PM
Dude, I don't think it matters. Flynn blew up and killed everyone, I'm pretty sure that includes her.where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online read order abortion pillabortion pills abortion pill abortion pills online

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, September, 16, 2012 11:00 PM
Ram64 Wrote:Dude, I don't think it matters. Flynn blew up and killed everyone, I'm pretty sure that includes her.

I don't think that matters, CLU blew up the End of Line Club.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

MCPcomputer
User

on Monday, September, 17, 2012 12:12 AM

Oh yeah that's right, he blew up End Of Line with Gem in there...
damm it..Inkyabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
Great Tron 3 blog, with news links and artwork
http://tron3movie.blogspot.com/

NickScalan
User

on Thursday, October, 04, 2012 2:27 PM
I'm still of the opinion that if Castor can add a set of retractable stairs and a second private office level to the EOL club, he can add a secret escape chute down that tower.where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online abortion pill order abortion pill

Nick,

"Bring me two Piña Coladas...one for each hand" - Garth Brooks

tomorowlandude
User

on Thursday, October, 04, 2012 5:44 PM
NickScalan Wrote:I'm still of the opinion that if Castor can add a set of retractable stairs and a second private office level to the EOL club, he can add a secret escape chute down that tower.
Agreed.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

BanditTron
User

on Thursday, October, 04, 2012 7:57 PM
When I first saw the movie and that scene finished, at no point did I think that Castor and Gem died. From the time left given CLU to leave, get back in his ship and get a good enough distance away and then the explosion to happen, as it was shown in the film, was definitely enough time for Castor to escape. He is too crafty to not have a "back door" escape.where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

Kat
User

on Thursday, October, 04, 2012 8:51 PM
Dude wasn't crafty enough to not figure out Clu was duplicitous (and he ought to have, since he's the same way himself!). I'd also love to play poker with the guy-- look how bad he was at hiding that he was freaked out when talking with Clu.

(All that kind of makes me wonder, as we have in the past-- was he playing Clu? When he's talking with Sam and lying through his teeth, he's as cool as a cucumber. When he's talking with Clu, he acts ridiculously nervous. What gives? And how can he not suspect Clu's up to something-- the dude can't have survived that long, and fought for a good while in the Resistance, without being more savvy than that, come on. Nothing about this guy adds up.)abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Unknown
User

on Sunday, October, 07, 2012 9:46 PM
Well it's typical Disney to have ambiguous relationships but Legacy didn't have a single kiss...so they kind of leave it up to the audience. I was more confused by the Kevin Flynn—Quorra relationship I mean are we really supposed to believe they sat around reading books all day? abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

trekking95
User

on Sunday, October, 07, 2012 11:09 PM
tomorowlandude Wrote:
NickScalan Wrote:I'm still of the opinion that if Castor can add a set of retractable stairs and a second private office level to the EOL club, he can add a secret escape chute down that tower.
Agreed.
x2
Like where did all those programs in the club go when they left? It couldn't have been on just that one elevator.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online link pill for abortion online

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

Kat
User

on Sunday, October, 07, 2012 11:22 PM
I didn't think there were all that many programs there, and a lot of them got de-rezzed in pretty short order when Clu's flunkies showed up...on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

BanditTron
User

on Monday, October, 08, 2012 11:57 AM
Kat Wrote:I didn't think there were all that many programs there, and a lot of them got de-rezzed in pretty short order when Clu's flunkies showed up...

I'm sure Castor derezzed his share too, blasting away with his cane. "Pew pew pew...it's TRUE!"where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Kat
User

on Monday, October, 08, 2012 2:16 PM
BanditTron Wrote:
Kat Wrote:I didn't think there were all that many programs there, and a lot of them got de-rezzed in pretty short order when Clu's flunkies showed up...

I'm sure Castor derezzed his share too, blasting away with his cane. "Pew pew pew...it's TRUE!"

Y'know, every time I watch it he seems to be shooting over everyone's head. He has that thing kind of pointed up. I think he was just adding to the chaos, not actually harming anyone.

(which of course might go back to my "what is his REAL motive?" question, but...)where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Thursday, October, 18, 2012 9:57 PM
Why do people think that Gem and Castor had something going on? just because they are oposite sexes? Castor didn't gave Gem a single look in all his screentime , he seemed to be more "excited" about having Sam at the EOL and telling CLU how when Flynn entered everything changed(which ended pissing CLU off) , the personal relationship between GEM and Castor is that she works for him , nothing else is showed in the film.

Then again, when he mentioned Quorra ,that aparently made Gem very jealous, so maybe he goes for anything with legs and an identity disc, but not Gem for some reason
Kat Wrote: And how can he not suspect Clu's up to something-- the dude can't have survived that long, and fought for a good while in the Resistance, without being more savvy than that, come on. Nothing about this guy adds up.)

Evolution and Betrayal show that even before Flynn's fall he was still working at the End Of Line club, according to one of the programmers that worked on Evolution and has an account on Deviantart there was little to no comunication between the people who worked in the film and the people who were making the game or the graphic novel, because of that there are things like Ophalia(the ISO leader) being called Radia in Evolution or Zuse still being the same as he was in Legacy, he was supposed to be a rebel fighter in the past , but they never bothered to tell that to the writers of T:B or T:E....what an epic fail where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

Kat
User

on Thursday, October, 18, 2012 10:36 PM
Agreed. If anything else, my gaydar might've been going off for the dude.

LORD_Z3DD Wrote:Then again, when he mentioned Quorra ,that aparently made Gem very jealous, so maybe he goes for anything with legs and an identity disc, but not Gem for some reason
Or, Gem simply never got along with Quorra. Or, she knows Q was an Iso and never saw the big deal about Isos. Or, Q and Zuse were friends and he talks about her and Gem's tired of hearing about her. Or whatever. A billion possibilities.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinemedical abortion pill online open buy abortion pills online

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Thursday, October, 18, 2012 11:58 PM
Kat Wrote:

Or, Gem simply never got along with Quorra. Or, she knows Q was an Iso and never saw the big deal about Isos. Or, Q and Zuse were friends and he talks about her and Gem's tired of hearing about her. Or whatever. A billion possibilities.

Which begs the question, Why did they put that shot of Gem going like " Ugh Quorra, that glitch" if they are not going to explain why she seemed to be mad at her?, it could be anything, as you say, but in the end because of that it doesn't mean anything, its pointless.

By the way, somebody said in Tv tropes that Michael Sheen confirmed that Castor wasn't gay, does anybody knows if this is true? order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Kat
User

on Friday, October, 19, 2012 8:31 AM
LORD_Z3DD Wrote:
Which begs the question, Why did they put that shot of Gem going like " Ugh Quorra, that glitch" if they are not going to explain why she seemed to be mad at her?, it could be anything, as you say, but in the end because of that it doesn't mean anything, its pointless.

By the way, somebody said in Tv tropes that Michael Sheen confirmed that Castor wasn't gay, does anybody knows if this is true?

Who knows. A lot of things in the film were like that. Not sure if they plan to explain later, or if they had a thought in their heads they thought we'd pick up on, or what. It's also possible she was just rolling her eyes at Zustor being uncomfortable with hearing the name, or with him being paranoid and asking Sam the question in the first place, or something completely innocuous. Or, hell-- maybe it was a totally random thing Beau Garrett did while just sitting there that wasn't scripted and they thought it looked cute or funny so they cut it in.

Not sure it really matters whether Zustor's gay or not, unless it's going to figure into the storyline somehow. He acts a bit stereotypical and always reminded me a bit of our favorite sweet transvestite, but who knows what that means. At any rate, we really still don't know how sexuality works on the Grid (and I'm not looking to discuss it again, I'm just saying) and it's possible that gender roles/identities and sexual orientations are a lot more fluid there due to a lot of factors they lack there that keep our societies here firmly locked into certain mores.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY