TRON: LEGACY 
 Ideas for alternative script-Mk II

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
EXODUS
User

on Wednesday, October, 03, 2012 3:13 PM
A while back I wrote down my idea for an alternative script for Legacy.

Well, I’ve been in the process of writing a new adaptation of this same script recently. It’s basically the same story layout, but I have made a few (notable) alterations to the screenplay.

I post it on here in the next few days.

EXODUS
User

RE: Ideas for alternative script-Mk II

on Saturday, October, 20, 2012 1:21 PM
Just wanted to say that sorry, but this is taking quite a bit longer then I thought. :-P

The problem is that I originary wanted to edit & alter my original script, but unfortunatly I must have deleted it or something because I cant find it anywhere on my computor.
I even tried looking for my original post on here, but I cant find that on this site either!

SO, I've had to write the ENTIRE story from SCRATCH, AGAIN!

I'm about half way through now, and I am REALLY happy with it so far-I think it's got much more depth and detail to the plot then my previous version (which is good).
It's also MUCH longer then the the first version I did-so long, in fact, that I'm thinking of breaking it down into 2 (maybe even 3!) parts, because I think it's a bit too long for just one post.

Kat
User

on Saturday, October, 20, 2012 10:52 PM
Wow, lucky! Whenever I have to do something a second time, the second version is usually shite. I almost never try to rewrite something I've lost, unless I think I can remember enough of the original to get most of it down as it originally was, and it's important enough to me to not just let it go...

Can't wait to see what you've got.

(I lost a bunch of some of my stories once because of a glitch. Not sure how it happened, but I left a story open for several days [it might've even happened across several documents of stories I had open, can't remember], or perhaps a week or more, as I was working on it. When I closed it again, even though I save quite often while writing, everything new I'd done was lost. It was like all the saves I'd done never actually "took." Just about made me sick. I no longer leave documents open for days on end, and I have backups in other formats, just in case...)

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

EXODUS
User

on Sunday, October, 21, 2012 1:42 PM
I'm about halfway through, and I've already written about 9 PAGES of text!

EXODUS
User

on Monday, October, 29, 2012 4:55 PM
Well I've almost finished it by now (about 90% of it).

However, I've now written over 20 PAGES of text on Microsoft Word, much more then planned! :-P
I'm just going to publish the first part now.

Kat
User

on Monday, October, 29, 2012 8:06 PM
Scripts should be long, though, if you're going for a feature-length film. Where are you posting it at? The fanfic section?

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

EXODUS
User

on Wednesday, October, 31, 2012 1:45 PM
I’ve posted the first part on this forum has a new topic.

I would have liked to have put it on a website called Fanfiction.net, but there was a problem. You see, there’s another forum that I go on to for a particular TV show I like, and I’ve written some stories and posted them on Fanfiction.
The problem is I’ve tried to create another account on there for Tron stories, but I cant because it recognises my e-mail address and wont let me create a new account with the same address.

And I cant post it using my other account because I use a different name, and it might confuse people.

So I put it on here instead.

Kat
User

on Wednesday, October, 31, 2012 5:34 PM
Is there a reason you don't want to use the same account for different fandoms? Why not make a "throwaway" account with Yahoo or the like? Or do any of your current accounts allow aliases?

Can't wait to read the rest of it.

{TBH with you, I avoid putting my stuff on fanfiction.net, though I know a lot of the writers here are on there. I'd rather keep it somewhere like here, a fan site, where it will be read by fans-- over there I'd be afraid I'd get a bunch of people who don't even know what Tron's all about trying to criticize my stuff when they haven't even a clue what's going on (especially since some stuff I work in sort of requires you to be pretty familiar with the films to "get" it). Also, I know it's paranoid, but I also figure there's a higher chance of plagiarism there. My stuff's not great, but it's still MINE and I don't want people stealing it (and i can't copyright because I don't use my real name online).}

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

EXODUS
User

on Friday, November, 02, 2012 7:35 AM
When I registered with Fanfiction.net I was told to provide a e-mail address.

But when I tried to register a new account with a new user name (so that people wouldn't get confused with person I am) it wouldn't let me because it said that e-mail address that I wanted to use for this new account had already been used (by myself, for my other alias).
The other way is to set up another e-mail account (which is too lengthy and time consuming for this).

EXODUS
User

on Sunday, November, 04, 2012 6:51 AM
I've nearly finished it (now at 27 pages!).
I've got about a page left to write, but frustratingly it occurs in the MIDDLE of the story, so I'm trying to find a way to insert it and link the two scenes before and after it (if that makes sense).
I hope to post Part 2 in the next day or two.

EXODUS
User

on Monday, November, 05, 2012 3:55 PM
I am sooo P****D OFF tonight!

This morning I FINALLY finished my entire script for Legacy. I finally finished typing the very last words, and it now stands at 30 pages!
The problem is is that EVERYTHING is stored on a USB Stick, and has I went to remove it-I pulled too hard, and ended up BREAKING IT! >:-(
That Stick is no completly USELESS, and totally INOPERABLE!

Fortunatly, I've found a copy of my script, but unfortunatly it appears to be only about 2/3's full-about a 1/3 of it's content is still missing.
So I've spent about the last TWO HOURS going through it ALL OVER AGAIN, and TRYING to fill in the gaps from memory (which isn't easy :P).

I've done has much has I can tonight, but I think I can get part 2 ready within the next day or two.

Kat
User

on Monday, November, 05, 2012 7:55 PM
Are you sure you can't take it to a place that fixes computers/does data recovery, and see what they can grab off of it? What part is broken?

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

EXODUS
User

on Thursday, November, 15, 2012 11:31 AM
I've just poster part 3.

I've been working on Parts 3 and 4 simultaniuosly, and now that Part 3 is finished Part 4 (the final part) will follow soon.

EXODUS
User

on Friday, November, 16, 2012 3:58 PM
I've just posted the fourth part of my sceipt for Tron Legacy.

This will be the FINAL part of the script, and I hope everyone enjoys reading it.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY