Other Sectors 
 iPod upgraded

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
trekking95
User

iPod upgraded

on Saturday, October, 27, 2012 4:46 AM
I know I said it here before, but back in April I got a iPod touch 4 as a gift. Well anyway I took some advice and listed it and some cases/chargers on eBay for $230. And it just sold to a guy up here in Canada!

So you might be saying, "Why would trekking95 sell his iPod touch?"
I sold it so I could upgrade to a.....

wait for it......

iPod Touch 5G!!!!!!!!

Now you are all like, "That tk95 guy is a fool, why didn't he get an iPhone 5?". Well because as any true Canadian will tell you, the unlimited data/cell/text pack is $60/month for a 3 year contract due to there being only 3-4 main cell carriers (the rest are owned by the main ones). And if you don't get the the contract for 3 years or the unlimited pack they rip you off on the phone or some other area.

So my solution to all that is:
Get an iPod to be cool
Use an old "pay as you go" phone to stay cheap
Not bad, Eh?

Anyway I will be picking up the new one Monday, so you can all cheer for me now!!!!
Haha

Just a random morning post, pay no attention to it..... order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

Kat
User

RE: iPod upgraded

on Saturday, October, 27, 2012 8:56 AM
Or you can hack the iPhone to use as a prepaid GoPhone, as I was considering doing... AT&T would not be too happy if/when they found out, but people have done it successfully. Is AT&T also the main iPhone monopoly provider up there?

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

BanditTron
User

on Saturday, October, 27, 2012 10:52 AM
Congrats on the upgrade!

I don't know what I do without my smartphone!

trekking95
User

on Saturday, October, 27, 2012 11:15 AM
Kat Wrote:Or you can hack the iPhone to use as a prepaid GoPhone, as I was considering doing... AT&T would not be too happy if/when they found out, but people have done it successfully. Is AT&T also the main iPhone monopoly provider up there?
We don't have AT&T cell.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_mobile_phone_companies
The little ones shown in the graph don't count for around here. And "wind", the newest cell provider that the government finally let in to add competition, is just as much as a rip off as any. Except you don't need a contract, you just pay $60 a month anyway. :P

Save Tron 3!

trekking95
User

on Saturday, October, 27, 2012 11:17 AM
BanditTron Wrote:Congrats on the upgrade!

I don't know what I do without my smartphone!
Well not a smartphone an iPod touch is still a "smart" device (a smartphone without the phone). So I know what you would mean! abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Save Tron 3!

BanditTron
User

on Saturday, October, 27, 2012 2:25 PM
Yes.."smart device"! Haha
The iPod is pretty much an iPhone without the phone. In all honesty, I wouldn't miss the "phone" part of my iPhone 4 at all since I hardly use it. As long as I have text and internet, I'm good to go.

trekking95
User

on Saturday, October, 27, 2012 4:14 PM
BanditTron Wrote:Yes.."smart device"! Haha
The iPod is pretty much an iPhone without the phone. In all honesty, I wouldn't miss the "phone" part of my iPhone 4 at all since I hardly use it. As long as I have text and internet, I'm good to go.
Well with the 4G iPod it had a 1 MP (I think) camera. So the new one with the 5 MP, 1080p camera is much closer to a phone. Also it has a faster processor and Siri!!!

Also, call me weird, but I don't text. Emails are great, but for communicating with someone on a phone I would much rather talk. But I totally agree on the internet thing. Before the iTouch I had to take my notebook PC everywhere!! It's easier to have a mini computer in you pocket though. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Save Tron 3!

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, October, 31, 2012 9:50 PM
So I went to my local Walmart on Monday and got one!!! All they had was blue, black and pink so I got blue. Which I find is a very nice Tron blue so that's cool.

But the thing is great compared to the 4g one. The camera is great (except in the dark), the processor is much faster, the ram (not the character, the memory ) is twice as much as the last one, and the screen colors are much better as well as it being a larger screen.
So yeah, it's just what I wanted.

I will soon post some pictures of it and the pictures it takes.

Oh yeah, with the camera being that good I can even post pictures on forums right when they are taken!!!!! abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Save Tron 3!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 iPod upgraded