SCARS - PART TWO Episode

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
TheGreenBuddha
User

RE: SCARS - PART TWO Episode

on Sunday, November, 11, 2012 10:35 AM
Hey guys,
Ah I'm glad I found this forum, I have no one to geek out to Tron over! How ridiculous is that? Like I know its probs unhealthy to be obsessed over something this much, but this series is fantastic! Anyways, I am gutted that somethings up with the schedule again, no episode 11 of Uprising :'(where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

BanditTron
User

on Wednesday, November, 14, 2012 5:59 PM
TheGreenBuddha Wrote:Hey guys,
Ah I'm glad I found this forum, I have no one to geek out to Tron over! How ridiculous is that? Like I know its probs unhealthy to be obsessed over something this much, but this series is fantastic! Anyways, I am gutted that somethings up with the schedule again, no episode 11 of Uprising :'(

Glad to have you here!

We are all feening for more Uprising. Disney is fumbling this property at the moment and the fans are dying because of it.

Not a lot of people understand my fervor for TRON either. Coming from being a hardcore Star Wars fan, which was easy to find someone else like you, is different. Luckily enough, because of this forum I was able to meet another Tron Fan in my area that we can get together and talk about all things TRON.

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, November, 17, 2012 11:26 AM
Is it me, or does it seem like Pavel has a bit of a crush on Paige? "It doesn't have to be that way, not for us!"where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Ghost Rider
User

on Tuesday, February, 26, 2013 12:28 PM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:Wait a minute.

Was'nt Tron supposed to get Dyson's disc? I thought I saw him take it with him but then, when Dyson returns to CLU, he already has one with him. What the hell? I believe CLU will send Dyson back there but this time to rattle more cages.

Even CLU's man failed to quell the 'Renegade' problem, he gained the most valuable information and that is Tron's existence. In a way, Tron just made a big mistake in revealing his hand to CLU that early when he's trying to train Beck as the next Tron.

The other thing is that when Dyson's face got smashed up in the flashback scene, my big question was WHO threw the disc to kill the first program in the crowd? That IS the mystery here. WHO set this up to be a failure between the ISOs and Programs. It was'nt CLU, for sure. Was it one of Dyson's men? It can't be. This is something the writers need to address. WHO was the mystery provocateur in the riot?

I've a feeling that Tron and Dyson will fight one more time but he will be Rinzler, taking Dyson's place. It's obvious what's going to happen. CLU is right now scheming how to capture and bring Tron to his side, like one big game of chess.

All of a sudden, it's now a game of cat and mouse. For real. Beck's training wheels are going off.

And also Cyrus, the Black Guard. Where is he now? Did he help build Tron's secret hideout? Did he provide the fake identity of Rinzler so Tron could get around (I suspect Castor has a hand in this)? I'm wondering if Cyrus is working for Flynn or Castor in the underground movement? How can the System Admin such as CLU be so blind to things like this?

And we just might get to SEE the appearance of "God". I mean, Kevin Flynn.

All TRON told Dyson was to tell CLU that TRON Lives. I doubt TRON mentioned Beck to Dyson and Dyson never saw or fought Beck so CLU and Dyson think that it is TRON as the renegade and not someone else, while Tessler thinks the Renegade is not TRON.

As to the sentry Cyrus that helped TRON escape, take a careful look at the sentry that Dyson derezzed after CLU asked who else knows that TRON is alive.......it sure looked like Cyrus, didn't it?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Tuesday, February, 26, 2013 12:31 PM
Ghost Rider Wrote:.

As to the sentry Cyrus that helped TRON escape, take a careful look at the sentry that Dyson derezzed after CLU asked who else knows that TRON is alive.......it sure looked like Cyrus, didn't it?

No, it didn't

Also cyrus shows up again in a later episode

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
  SCARS - PART TWO Episode