Wreck-It Ralph

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
tomorowlandude
User

Wreck-It Ralph

on Tuesday, November, 06, 2012 12:10 AM
Did anyone see it?

I saw it, and I loved all the cameos from various video games. I was a bit disappointed that there wasn't a Tron machine in the arcade... Would have made sense for Disney to put one there.

TRON.dll
User

RE: Wreck-It Ralph

on Tuesday, November, 06, 2012 12:14 AM
I want to go see it again and take a close look at the arcade machines during the time-lapse part. I have this gut feeling that there's a Tron machine and the Whack-a-Martian machine from Toy Story in there somewhere.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

tomorowlandude
User

on Tuesday, November, 06, 2012 2:00 AM
I looked really closely for it when I saw the movie, and I didn't see it. Hope it is there (and you find it), though!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Tuesday, November, 06, 2012 5:50 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:I want to go see it again and take a close look at the arcade machines during the time-lapse part. I have this gut feeling that there's a Tron machine and the Whack-a-Martian machine from Toy Story in there somewhere.

I have read in many websites that the TRON arcade game is plugged somewhere in the arcade.

Now about putting Tron in there, I assume it's because the Tron world is no longer inside a computer system , but is a simulation , so they are triying to make people forget about the fact that in the first movie Videogames played a big part of the story.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

tomorowlandude
User

on Tuesday, November, 06, 2012 5:57 PM
All I can find about it in the movie is speculation from earlier this year.

EXODUS
User

on Thursday, November, 08, 2012 3:03 PM
Does anyone ever get the feeling there's a sense of plagerism hidden in there somewhere?

(joke).abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

flynn1978
User

on Thursday, November, 08, 2012 11:13 PM
I saw it! It was hilarious!! Ryu and Ken were quite funny around the beginning of the movie! I may go see it again!!

Sugar Rush has it's own J-Pop song-and it inspired me to draw a J-Pop Vanellope!! (Haven't started yet-save finding images to get me started)

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

flynn1978
User

on Saturday, November, 10, 2012 2:02 AM
Done!! Got me a drawing made in like-10 min.??

Gonna post it on Deviantart!! Probably tonite!!

flynn1978
User

on Sunday, November, 11, 2012 2:00 AM
http://www.flynn1978.deviantart.com/#/d5kqi4j

Vanellope fanart!

EXODUS
User

on Wednesday, January, 09, 2013 12:15 PM
I went to the cinema the other night, and I saw this during the trailers at the start.

To be honest, it was the ONLY trailer I actually wanted to watch! where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

laphtiya
User

on Tuesday, February, 05, 2013 9:01 AM

EXODUS
User

on Wednesday, February, 20, 2013 5:16 PM
I actually got round to seeing this last night.

And I thought it was BRILLIANT!

The detail they put into it was great, and the use of other games-like Pac-Man, Q-bert, Street Fighter, Sonic, etc was inspired. You cant help but play the 'spot-the-character' game whilst watching it (In the Game Station scene I even spotted Paper Boy in there! ).

It's the little things I like, like the way all the characters in the towers block (and that barman) all move in quick jerky movements, like they do in the old 2D arcade games.

There are only two (very minor) things that I just want to point out though-firstly, I felt that there was a bit too much time spent in the Sugar Rush game.
We see four worlds in this movie (Ralph's game, Hero's Duty, Sugar Rush, and the Arcade itself), five if you include the Game Station.
And yet we spend a lot of time in Sugar Rush, which is okay but I would have liked to have seen some more of the other worlds/games has well.

Also, another thing is the use of product placement (Nesquick, Oreos, Diet Coke, etc). I've nothing against this, but the lack of subltlty about the how they did it (and the fact that it was SO OBVIOUS to see it) kind of bugged me a little bit. :P

But these are just minor quibbles, and I really enjoyed it.

I might even go and see it again sometime (possibly).....abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 Wreck-It Ralph