Cool vid. Here are maybe some additional that I see. Some could be seen as stretching it, so please take it for what it's worth and include/don't include whatever you want. Sorry if there are repeats from your vid. Unfortunately, I'm not so sure that your vid is correct by saying it is a 'hyperball scoop' (jai-alai xistera) in the armory. Looks more like leg armour or something to me.
- Hidden mickey shape when Sam pulls the wings off the wall in order to jump and float down; right before where Flynn goes, "Radical man!" in response to Sam's jump. The hidden mickey is on the wall that the wings were hung on, imo. I find this hidden mickey better than the security camera earlier in the film.
- The pillow and sheet on young Sam's bed feature the original Tron lightcycles.
- In young Sam's room, there's a handheld game on the shelf that also has the Vincent robot. Is that the same game Flynn was playing in the original?
- The view from outside the window into young Sam's room, just before Flynn is about to leave, features some original Tron style action figures in the window sill.
- I don't think it's an accident that the exterior shape of young Sam's house vaguely resembles the shape of a menacing Recognizer. Does to me anyways
- A song by Journey (Separate Ways) plays at Flynn's in Tron Legacy, just like a song by Journey (Only Solutions) played at Flynn's in the original.
- The guy that gets relegated to the Grid and then jumps ship says, "Erase me!". He could've just as easily used a less antiquated and more modern term like "Delete me," but I feel the use of 'erase' was a nod to Tron, like where Sark says, "So, we have erased
the program that..." and I think Flynn might use 'erase' in the original?
- There is a rainbowy lens flare type of effect used in many places throughout Tron Legacy. I feel it's a subtle nod to the rainbowy lens flare effect that gets cast from the tips of the suffusion rods
that the Entry Port guards hold in the original Tron.
- Solar sailer type vehicle in both movies (homage).
- Sam says, "We gotta split 'em up!" during the Light Jet fight scene. Seems to be a nod to original Tron's, "This is Gold-1 to Gold-2 and 3. Split up.
Take them one-on-one."
- I swear Quorra saying, "Light jets... here they come" sounds very similar to something Yori or Lora says in the original. Just can't place it. I think it's at least the cadence and intonation that is very similar, and maybe not necessarily the exact words. I could be wrong. Will update you if I figure it out...
- When Quorra and Sam are riding on the motorcycle in the real world, Quorra rests her face on Sam's shoulders/back like this photo/cel of Yori and Tron from the original Tron production, which looks to have been taken during the "Deleted Love Scene (Morning After)":
Morning After scene on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdqU80K6Ggw