Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Collector 
 TRON LEGACY DISC numbered 1 0f 25 made [HAND SIGNED BY COMPLETE CAST OF THE MOVIE]

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
king megator
User

TRON LEGACY DISC numbered 1 0f 25 made [HAND SIGNED BY COMPLETE CAST OF THE MOVIE]

on Saturday, December, 15, 2012 8:34 AM
hi guys , i am not sure what its worth is now???? All i know is that only a very low limited release of 25 hand signed discs were given out by Walt Disney at the opening night Premiere in Hollywood Dec 12 2010.... The disc is a replica of the one in which is used in the movie and it also comes in a white Walt Disney mailer box.... I have seen one on Ebay sell for $2000US way back when the movie was released but i am open to any small or large offers.... Check out my pics of this item on page 7 in "KING MEGATORS" collection on Grayskull Museum....
PS.... I AM OPEN TO ANY OFFERS.

BanditTron
User

RE: TRON LEGACY DISC numbered 1 0f 25 made [HAND SIGNED BY COMPLETE CAST OF THE MOVIE]

on Saturday, December, 15, 2012 11:32 AM
Could you post a link to the photos? where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Daft Tron
User

RE: TRON LEGACY DISC numbered 1 0f 25 made [HAND SIGNED BY COMPLETE CAST OF THE MOVIE]

on Saturday, December, 15, 2012 11:38 PM
Sounds like hoax to me as the actors had the same one as retail, no difference. The plans sideshow had did not fall through unless some miracle occurs as the only thing they released was the rinzler maquette which i decided to cancel.

Murdock.dat
User

on Sunday, December, 16, 2012 12:04 AM
Let me be the first to make an offer:

http://youtu.be/85cL1HisrNc

"On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy."

king megator
User

on Sunday, December, 16, 2012 5:57 AM
hi there guys , i have just worked out how to post pics on the forum.... Like i said before , this is a super hard to find item and was limited to a very low 25 made.... And yes it is a Spinmaster disc but it also comes with the white mailer box in which only come with the hand signed item on the night of the premiere.... I am only selling this because i am building a new house and i need some extra funds.... This is not a hoax i can assure you all that.... Also if you look under websites such as Heman Org or Grayskull Museum i am one of the biggest collectors on both of these sites and i can also show you pics of my collection.... Anyway if anyone is interested please let me know as i am open to any offers before i think about maybe putting this item up for auction on Ebay....

http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=58&u=14662445
http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=59&u=14662445

HooDooMan
User

on Sunday, December, 16, 2012 4:05 PM
I have no idea what something like that would be worth, especially it being numbered 1 of 25. I'm sure it's a lot though, like the elusive Castor action figure.

I wish I could make an offer but my funds are really tight right now. But thank you for considering the true TRON fans first though. Hopefully, a real fan will be able to take it off your hands and appreciate it for what it is.

king megator
User

on Sunday, December, 16, 2012 7:06 PM
HooDooMan Wrote:I have no idea what something like that would be worth, especially it being numbered 1 of 25. I'm sure it's a lot though, like the elusive Castor action figure.

I wish I could make an offer but my funds are really tight right now. But thank you for considering the true TRON fans first though. Hopefully, a real fan will be able to take it off your hands and appreciate it for what it is.

Hi again guys , is anyone interested in this item for sale? I am open to any offers so send me a PM email to my email address [ secrets.of.castle.grayskull@gmail.com ]

king megator
User

on Tuesday, December, 18, 2012 10:25 PM
anyone?

BanditTron
User

on Thursday, December, 20, 2012 6:56 PM
I would take it off your hands...but like most everyone right now funds are being used for the holidays and I just can't swing a decent price for it and I don't want to lowball you on an offer because it looks like you have a really nice collectible there.

I do hope it finds a good home and you get a good price for it.

and just to make it easier to view in thread here are your pics linked for you:

HooDooMan
User

on Tuesday, January, 01, 2013 7:57 PM
Hey King Megator, did you ever get anyone to buy the disc?

king megator
User

on Tuesday, January, 01, 2013 8:02 PM
No , it is still for sale

king megator
User

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2013 8:24 AM
Ok guys , anyone ???

renderinfo2
User

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2013 1:01 PM
If it's still for sale, consider posting and/or slightly lowering your price. At the price you PM'd me, I don't see a lot of interest. Maybe exposure is the key...
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector