Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Remaining Season Episodes Titles (Possible Spoilage?)

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Argent
User

RE: Remaining Season Episodes Titles (Possible Spoilage?)

on Monday, January, 21, 2013 9:45 PM
LORD_Z3DD Wrote:Tessler ( one of the only soldiers of the ocupation that doesn't get defeated by Beck with one punch

Tesler, Pavel, Paige, Cyrus... pretty much anyone who's not a common soldier/mook, in other words.

Seriously, I don't understand why you keep bringing this up. Do you really feel that Tron's protege should regularly get clowned by Tesler's grunts? That's like arguing that it should only take a couple of stormtroopers to stop Luke Skywalker or Han Solo.

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Monday, January, 21, 2013 10:32 PM
Argent Wrote:

Tesler, Pavel, Paige, Cyrus... pretty much anyone who's not a common soldier/mook, in other words.

Seriously, I don't understand why you keep bringing this up. Do you really feel that Tron's protege should regularly get clowned by Tesler's grunts? That's like arguing that it should only take a couple of stormtroopers to stop Luke Skywalker or Han Solo.

It's funny because even with their bad aim the stormtroopers are a bigger threat to the heroes than the Black Guards, who by the way are not common mooks, they easily defeated Quorra and Sam, who later in the rectifier defeated Rinzler .

Im not saying that Beck should be clowned by tesslers mooks everytime, Im saying that the mooks should put up more of a fight, or do you really think a fight sequence where Beck takes on 10 guards at the same time and defeats them all in 3 seconds is exciting?

Why do I keep bringing this up? I dunno, maybe I just find hilarious how the Black Guards went from " Badass elite force" to "Bumbling idiots" in the spand of a few episodes, I mean the way one of them accidentally knocked himself out while triying to get Able in "The Stranger" is downright hilarious, but if you read carefully you can see that I don't say anything like 2 "The mook fights suck" like I did in another posts, I merely noted how tessler does put quite a bit of a fight in his original form and then took almost killed the renegade when he was upgraded, and now he has the weapon , something that smells like a gigantic sequel hook for a second season.

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Sagitta
User

on Tuesday, January, 22, 2013 1:12 PM
LORD_Z3DD Wrote:I really don't think Beck will die in the final episode, allow me to explain:

I haven't seen "No Bounds" so correct me if im mistaken, but now Tessler ( one of the only soldiers of the ocupation that doesn't get defeated by Beck with one punch) has the upgrade disc, when he was upgraded a bit and confronted the renegade he almost killed him , so if Tessler doesn't appear in "The Terminal" that means that the upgrade disc story arc ends with tessler having the ultimate weapon...and doing nothing with it.

I doubt anything that dire would occur to Beck or Tron. They are both central to the series. A story-line is a story-line and it's more interesting to watch how things pan out.

Well, the upgrade disc would have to go through mass production wouldn't it first?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Remaining Season Episodes Titles (Possible Spoilage?)