Searching For The Track Used In Episode 15 - State Of Mind

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
findredrainey
User

on Tuesday, January, 08, 2013 8:18 PM
Dear Programs,

I am searching for the song used in the plaza party scene of Episode 15 - State Of Mind.

As a collector and purveyor of the very finest digital audio solutions, I sought for my appetite to once again be sated by the release of the new TRON: Uprising Soundtrack... But alas, my track of choice is nowhere to be found.

Hoping, that somebody in this sector knows more than me. All information welcome.

Please help!

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

HooDooMan
User

RE: Searching For The Track Used In Episode 15 - State Of Mind

on Tuesday, January, 08, 2013 9:56 PM
Yes, that would have been a great track to have on the soundtrack, but unfortunately it wasn't included. I would have enjoyed that one! Also, the one that's playing in club when Mara is dancing and Zed gets picked up by Perl, that would be another one I'd like to have.

Maybe those will be on Volume 2 of the soundtrack? LOL! (We can only dream they would release a 2nd volume, eh?)order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Argent
User

RE: Searching For The Track Used In Episode 15 - State Of Mind

on Tuesday, January, 08, 2013 9:57 PM
findredrainey Wrote:Dear Programs,

I am searching for the song used in the plaza party scene of Episode 15 - State Of Mind.

As a collector and purveyor of the very finest digital audio solutions, I sought for my appetite to once again be sated by the release of the new TRON: Uprising Soundtrack... But alas, my track of choice is nowhere to be found.

Hoping, that somebody in this sector knows more than me. All information welcome.

Please help!

I found myself hearing that in Castor's voice as I read it, for some reason. You don't happen to be the ex-owner of a glitzy nightclub, do you?

I'm not sure where you can find that track myself, unfortunately. Here's hoping that it's available for download somewhere.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING