TRON: UPRISING 
 TRON Uprising DVD

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Rinzler2010
User

TRON Uprising DVD

on Wednesday, January, 30, 2013 5:09 PM
Hey is there any new word on a TRON Uprising season 1 DVD set yet?

DrP
User

RE: TRON Uprising DVD

on Friday, July, 19, 2013 8:00 PM
I guess this is a bump of an older thread.

Has anybody heard of a release date for the Blu-ray?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

END OF LINE

combatant_3
User

on Friday, July, 19, 2013 10:42 PM
Nope. I occasionally check videoeta.com with hopes of seeing it announced someday.

HooDooMan
User

on Saturday, July, 20, 2013 1:42 AM
With it being available through Netflix, I gather that it might be a while before we see a Blu-ray/DVD release. But hey, maybe the House of Mouse will surprise us...

n1c2k
User

on Saturday, July, 20, 2013 2:53 AM
hello my name is Nicolas and the reason I made this post was to try to convince all Tron fans to help me pressure Disney thought social media to continue with the series Tron uprising, if we show them that Tron uprising has an audience then they'll eliminate the possibility of canceling the series, this is a call of HELP....

I thank you for you efforts and remember.... TRON LIVES!!!!!!!abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

DrP
User

on Saturday, July, 20, 2013 10:46 AM
It's a shame they have not released it. I have been waiting to watch it as I don't like commercials and I don't want to watch a low quality broadcast/streaming version. I want to see it in Blu-ray quality with really good sound.

Disney, release it on Blu-ray so you can take my money!!!! abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

END OF LINE

HooDooMan
User

on Saturday, July, 20, 2013 4:20 PM
I totally agree Doc, about the low quality of the compressed streaming and also the desire to see it (and hear it!) in true 1080p glory! I've watched it a few times on Netflix mainly to help bump up the numbers for the streaming totals and other stats that Disney is most likely looking at to gauge interest. And actually on my end, the Netflix stream was better than the terribly compressed U-Verse service I have. And plus, it was fun watching a second and third time around! TRON LIVES!!

Back in February, I purchased the 82-inch Mitsubishi DLP 3DTV (upgraded from the 60-inch) that they aren't making anymore. I got a great deal on it, and I have to say, even with the compressed signal, TRON: Uprising still looked pretty good! My setup is nowhere near the setup you have, but you and I share the same anticipation of seeing it on Blu-ray!

Come on, Disney! I know you want our money, so release it already! GET BUSY!! LOL! where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DrP
User

on Saturday, July, 20, 2013 4:37 PM
HooDooMan Wrote:I totally agree Doc, about the low quality of the compressed streaming and also the desire to see it (and hear it!) in true 1080p glory! I've watched it a few times on Netflix mainly to help bump up the numbers for the streaming totals and other stats that Disney is most likely looking at to gauge interest. And actually on my end, the Netflix stream was better than the terribly compressed U-Verse service I have. And plus, it was fun watching a second and third time around! TRON LIVES!!

Back in February, I purchased the 82-inch Mitsubishi DLP 3DTV (upgraded from the 60-inch) that they aren't making anymore. I got a great deal on it, and I have to say, even with the compressed signal, TRON: Uprising still looked pretty good! My setup is nowhere near the setup you have, but you and I share the same anticipation of seeing it on Blu-ray!

Come on, Disney! I know you want our money, so release it already! GET BUSY!! LOL!

I think I may just have my Roku play the series so that it shows that there is interest in the series. I never even thought of that. I really want to hold off and see it on Blu-ray however.

The Mitsubishi DLP's are really nice. A few years ago I was using one of their 73" sets. You really can't beat the price vs performance when you go large screen. The only downside is that you can't wall mount them, but otherwise they are a top choice, it's unfortunate that so many don't even consider DLP as it's a good technology. Congrats on the purchase. You should post your setup in the "home theaters" thread in the "Tron: Legacy" forum, I would love to see it.

I just hope somebody at Disney is reading these forums so they get off their butts and put this thing out on Blu-ray!

END OF LINE

LucrataNexarii
User

on Sunday, July, 21, 2013 7:28 AM
I agree entirely with the regards here. One of my first thoughts of purchase and support upon seeing Tron: Uprising was with regard to DVD or Blu-Ray sales.

I am hoping for their release, along with all other members.

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 TRON Uprising DVD